Help a simpleton with a grease gun

Old November 6th 04, 05:12 PM
Tim Rogers

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
et> wrote in message

> Having just discovered how totally yucky grease-gunning the steering
> bits is, I ain't packing anything with lithium or any other grease
> before I ask: what's the easiest way to pack grease into my cracked open
> booties? Dip fingers into grease as if it was poi and smoosh it into the
> boots?

.............Get some rubber exam gloves at a medical supply place and
pretend that you're examining that prostate inside those gaping rubber
boots.

timmy

Old November 6th 04, 05:16 PM

Tim Rogers wrote:

> ............Get some rubber exam gloves at a medical supply place and
> pretend that you're examining that prostate inside those gaping rubber
> boots.

Turn your head and cough.

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Old November 6th 04, 10:52 PM
MUADIB®

>If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

A politician in the making huh?

Squirrel for President!

Nah,..........too easy to make fun of as a candidate.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.
Old November 6th 04, 10:54 PM
MUADIB®

Allright Squirrel!........ from Whence do you get all the Fun Quotes?

Gotta be a website they're comin' from.

Give it up.

Old November 7th 04, 03:06 AM
P.J.Berg

MUADIB® wrote:
> Allright Squirrel!........ from Whence do you get all the Fun Quotes?
>
> Gotta be a website they're comin' from.
>
> Give it up.

Could it simply be the man is smart and does not need web sites to qoute??
My bet is on the latter, goes with(If I can spell this now) articulation,
grammar and chain of thoughts..

He seems like a person I would very much like to meet somewhere sometime...

J.

Old November 7th 04, 12:16 PM
Shaggie

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 03:06:18 +0100, "P.J.Berg" > wrote:

>MUADIB® wrote:
>> Allright Squirrel!........ from Whence do you get all the Fun Quotes?
>>
>> Gotta be a website they're comin' from.
>>
>> Give it up.

>Could it simply be the man is smart and does not need web sites to qoute??
>My bet is on the latter, goes with(If I can spell this now) articulation,

You spelled that right, but kinda goofed up on "quote." I'm here for
ya. ;-)

>grammar and chain of thoughts..
>
>He seems like a person I would very much like to meet somewhere sometime...
>
>J.
>

>> Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
>>
>> MUADIB®
>>
>> http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html
>>
>> one small step for man,.....
>> One giant leap for attorneys.

--

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,
and furthermore always carry a small snake.
Old November 7th 04, 04:14 PM

P.J.Berg wrote:
> MUADIB® wrote:
>
>>Allright Squirrel!........ from Whence do you get all the Fun Quotes?
>>
>>Gotta be a website they're comin' from.
>>
>>Give it up.

> Could it simply be the man is smart and does not need web sites to qoute??
> My bet is on the latter, goes with(If I can spell this now) articulation,
> grammar and chain of thoughts..

Squirrel not smart. Squirrel types with thumbs. Squirrel uses Tagzilla.

http://tagzilla.mozdev.org/

> He seems like a person I would very much like to meet somewhere sometime...

I reckon that's fair warning, then. I will henceforth stay out of dark
alleyways and rooms with only one exit.

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
84 Westphalia: "Mellow Yellow (The Electrical Banana)"
KG6RCR

-=-=-
Rocky is a liar. There is no Rocket J Squirrel -- everything ever posted
under that name has been written by SuperTagzilla.
------------------------------------
Old November 7th 04, 05:17 PM

MUADIB® wrote:
>>If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

> A politician in the making huh?
>
> Squirrel for President!
>
> Nah,..........too easy to make fun of as a candidate.

A sitting duck. Like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm never politically
correct. I got so many skeletons in my closet my boner feels right at home.

Oops. See?

Old November 7th 04, 06:31 PM
MUADIB®

>http://tagzilla.mozdev.org/
>

>> He seems like a person I would very much like to meet somewhere sometime...

Thanks Mike, I have been reading these and know I'd never have the
time to hunt down enough to compare to the ones that are attached to
your posts...........Some are great. Some are OK, but all are differnt
each time..............Is there someone that has a setup like that for
the AGENT folks?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.

2002 Caravan Ball Joints Ken Kociolek Chrysler 20 December 7th 04 03:37 PM
97 GC grease seals Cal Jeep 0 December 2nd 04 08:07 PM
another grease question: bolt threads Abeness Honda 49 November 27th 04 09:31 PM
grease, clutch cylinders Abeness Honda 17 November 18th 04 07:27 AM