don't buy gas from exxon, or mobil

Old September 6th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
HondaDylan[_1_]

Default don't buy gas from exxon, or mobil

I suggest HESS, they ONLY sell american gas, from Alaska and such. I
fully support not going to EXXON, MOBIL(with an e?) who use middle
eastern gas. Prices this winter are gunna go through the roof. But come
election time, or in about 7 or 8 months I'm thinking prices are gunna
drop to a slightly more affordable rate (i.e. 2.00-2.50 a gallon.)

--
HondaDylan
HondaDylan's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=472259

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old September 7th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
alfonso2501[_2_]

Is Texaco (which was merged into Chevron in 2001) still considered an
American oil company?:dunno:

--
alfonso2501
alfonso2501's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...p?userid=88636

Old September 7th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
Darshshao

not a single can do this, however if millions do as you suggested,
things will go along the wanted way.

--
Darshshao
Darshshao's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=474746

Old September 8th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
*

Darshshao > wrote in article

> not a single can do this, however if millions do as you suggested,
> things will go along the wanted way.
>

> --
> Darshshao
> Darshshao's Profile:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=474746
> View this thread:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=553476

> http://www.automotiveforums.com

Hey, I'm down for that......

Of course, in return, I will expect you to boycott.....

Wal*Mart - and ALL purveyors of cheap, Chinese crap.

Pep Boys - and ALL retail auto parts places

McDonald's - and ALL fast food

Home Depot - and ALL "Big Box" stores

TGI Friday's - and ALL "theme" chain restaurants

Pier1 Imports - and ALL other purveyors of crap

EconoLodge - and ALL other "economy" motels where you take chances with
your life.

SouthWest Airlines - and ALL other "discount" airlines who scrimp on
maintenance

Old Navy (Dumbest commercials in existence)

Six-Flags Amusement Parks - and ALL other businesses that buy up race
tracks and "develop" them.

All Korean Car Manufacturers - self-explanatory.

If you have any problem with ANY of the above, then you will understand why
I just decided to NOT boycott Exxon/Mobil. I actually LIKE them......

......so stop being a lifestyle cop and trying to tell me how to live, what
to buy, and what to like or dislike.

I am perfectly capable of making that decision on my own, asshole!