93 Audi 90S radio

Old January 24th 05, 12:38 AM
Fxrman80

Default 93 Audi 90S radio

Help, help. Just bouoght a real nice Audi 90 and the fellow handed me the
original radio. Of course it has to be reprogramed and I can't seem to find the
right information. Even the local dealer couldn't help. It's a Wiesbaden part
#893 035 180A. I was told that the owners manual for the radio has that info,
and of course I didn't get that with the car. Thanks for your help, Gary
Old January 25th 05, 07:22 PM
Rokas

Is there a code on your radio that prevent You from using it?
Do You take out your radio out of car each time you arive at your
destination (f.e. if your afraid that your radio can be stolen by some
junkies)?
If you dont take out your radio, then program favorite radio stations
yourself and it'll end your headache about radio.

Old January 25th 05, 08:11 PM
Rokas

Is there a code on your radio that prevent You from using it?
Do You take out your radio out of car each time you arive at your
destination (f.e. if your afraid that your radio can be stolen by some
junkies)?
If you dont take out your radio, then program favorite radio stations
yourself and it'll end your headache about radio. Or is it too
difficult to assign to button one station x and so on.

Old April 5th 05, 06:35 PM
Martin

It seems a Blaupunkt, because thats used by audi. Check at blaupunkt.com or
blaupunkt.de.

"Fxrman80" > schreef in bericht
> Help, help. Just bouoght a real nice Audi 90 and the fellow handed me the
> original radio. Of course it has to be reprogramed and I can't seem to

find the
> right information. Even the local dealer couldn't help. It's a Wiesbaden

part
> #893 035 180A. I was told that the owners manual for the radio has that

info,

Old April 5th 05, 07:02 PM
Steve Sears

Gary,
If you provide the dealer with the serial number for the radio and the VIN
for the car - and they match - you can get the unlock code. Then, follow Ti
Kan's instructions on unlocking.
Cheers!
Steve Sears
1987 Audi 5kTQ - with a Premium Audio head unit (similar to DeltaCC) from a
wrecked '97 Jetta - got the codes for free from the dealer
1980 Audi 5k - stock Blaupunkt radio - no codes
1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes - aftermarket Motorola Tube AM
radio - wooHoo!
(SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 December 18th 04 09:28 AM
FYI: Audi radio reception problems? Steve Sears Audi 0 December 15th 04 04:32 PM
On-board Radio Diagnostic Oppie Saturn 0 August 23rd 04 02:39 AM
Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 July 27th 04 04:08 PM
WTB: Old VW / Audi radio Fred Mau Audi 2 May 20th 04 01:11 AM