elenor on eBay ??Anyone seen one lately

Old January 12th 05, 12:04 AM
Shawn Nadeau

Default elenor on eBay ??Anyone seen one lately

I'am looking for the car/item# ??

One sold recently
67 fastback elenor clone ?

Old January 12th 05, 12:48 AM
vince garcia

Shawn Nadeau wrote:

> I'am looking for the car/item# ??
>
> One sold recently
> 67 fastback elenor clone ?

search their past auctions for the name ELEANOR not ELENOR, statring
with highest price first
Old January 12th 05, 01:18 AM
Chief_Wiggum

"vince garcia" > wrote in message
> Shawn Nadeau wrote:
> >
> > I'am looking for the car/item# ??
> >
> > One sold recently
> > 67 fastback elenor clone ?

> search their past auctions for the name ELEANOR not ELENOR, statring
> with highest price first

Or, if you spell it "Elanor" not "Elaneaor" or " Elenore" you will get LOTS
of hits ! (since that's the way it's spelled )

Old January 12th 05, 12:14 PM
vince garcia

Chief_Wiggum wrote:

> "vince garcia" > wrote in message
> > Shawn Nadeau wrote:
> > >
> > > I'am looking for the car/item# ??
> > >
> > > One sold recently
> > > 67 fastback elenor clone ?

> > search their past auctions for the name ELEANOR not ELENOR, statring
> > with highest price first

> Or, if you spell it "Elanor" not "Elaneaor" or " Elenore" you will get LOTS
> of hits ! (since that's the way it's spelled )

Not on what he's wanting to find
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4516424996
Old January 12th 05, 07:05 PM
DarkPony

"vince garcia" > wrote in message
> Chief_Wiggum wrote:

> > > search their past auctions for the name ELEANOR not ELENOR, statring
> > > with highest price first

> > Or, if you spell it "Elanor" not "Elaneaor" or " Elenore" you will get

LOTS
> > of hits ! (since that's the way it's spelled )

> Not on what he's wanting to find
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4516424996

The auction says GT500 clone and engine is a 302 ? I was expecting a 428CJ

Old January 12th 05, 09:39 PM
Sixty8kr

The 67 also has aluminum dash panels, this one has black camera finish out
of a 68. Just my .02.

chris
ink.net...