Libby tire

Old September 24th 05, 02:02 PM
AJ

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:

> Hi Jim,
> I vote with Jeff, it's the first offroad tire I could drive at
> highway speeds and hear my stereo:

If I go with the BFGs then the next question is what size??? Looks
like it is only made in 235/70 or 235/85 not the stock 235/75.. I am
in NY now but will be leaving for Az. in about a week so I may have to
wait till I get there to get them.... Thanks for al the information...

--
Jim
Old September 24th 05, 11:08 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Jim,
They make a 255/70X16 which is the same thirty inches:
http://www.billhughes.com/temp/libbyTireSize.jpg
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Old September 28th 05, 05:29 PM
Jeff Strickland

Get the BFG All Terrain KO, and don't look back.

Old October 10th 05, 03:02 AM
Patrick Ô¿Ô

I have had the BFG All Terrain and liked them. The other day I was looking
at the tread difference between them and the Mud Terrain, and didn't notice
much difference. The Krawler tires had the most aggressive tread BFG makes.
Has anyone used the BFG Mud Terrain tires latley, and what do you think
about them. For the OP, i put about 30k miles on mine before I traded for
the Rubicon Unlimited this year. I know i won't use the Goodyear MT/R again
because they pick up rocks too easy. Every time I leave my house it is
clikity clak until I get going above 40. That gets rid of most the rocks,
but not all. Never had that problem with the BFG All Terrains.

Patrick
Ô¿Ô

Tire life [email protected] Chrysler 72 October 8th 05 01:47 AM
Michelin tires and their problems RQ Chrysler 21 June 20th 05 02:14 PM
Radial bubble on tire alway impact damage Danny Deger General 0 February 7th 05 07:53 PM
Interesting...Expired Tires Patrick Ford Mustang 4 November 10th 04 03:42 AM
Proper tire pressure for Firestone Indy 500 FireHawk - 74 Vette - Can anyone read? Tom in Missouri Corvette 0 August 10th 04 05:30 PM