Sway bar discos

Old May 27th 05, 02:46 AM
Jeep

Default Sway bar discos

Looks like I need a set... I'm sure it's been asked a hundred times but here
it goes...
I want a pretty hastle free set...easy on/off, greasable?? are the Curie too
pricey for what they are?? or are they worth it? is the better question...
they're goin' on an '03 TJ with 2" susp. 1 3/4" spacer and 1" body lift if
it matters...oh yeah she's Khaki w/ black soft top
Thanks guys!
Jeff
'03 TJ & '95 ZJ

Old May 27th 05, 02:48 AM
Eric

I really like my set from Teraflex.

Eric
99 TJ SE

Old May 27th 05, 07:20 AM
Carl Saiyed

I have a set I got from Skyjacker for my Cherokee, they cost $100. I really
liked them, but they won't fit my YJ. :-( Anyhow, they were very easy and I
liked the fact that I could disconnect the top and bottom and pull the
entire link out. Others I've seen disconnect the top or bottom (usually the
bottom) and you must tie up the link as well as the bar.

Carl

Old May 27th 05, 01:34 PM
Jeep

kool....thanks for the response guys!
I've heard a few ppl say that TeraFlex are the best...although I like the
idea of removing the link like Carl said....
what about the Curie?? anyone??

Jeff
'03 TJ & '95 ZJ

Old May 27th 05, 10:01 PM
Carl Saiyed

Just be sure not to loose the links! I don't see a problem with the other
discos only removing the bottom, I am just too lazy to tie up the link and
the bar. I suppose you could tie the bar up by the link? Have no experience
with Currie.. Sway bar discos are sway bar discos, I suggest the disconnect
style you like best. So long as you buy from a quality manufacturer, you
shouldn't have a problem.

Carl

89 YJ, 89XJ

Old May 27th 05, 10:24 PM
Robb S via CarKB.com

I like the ones that came with my 4.5" rubicon extreme lift. Try Rubicon
Express and check them out...They're very nice.
http://www.rubiconexpress.com/dynami...?folderid=1306
--
Robb

Old May 28th 05, 03:56 PM

My Teraflex have worked great for well over 5 years.

Guri Sandhu

98TJ

Old May 29th 05, 07:04 PM
Dennis Cox

I like the JKS quicker discos personally, but I have not tried the others so
cannot base a comparison.