Finally got my '05 :)

Old November 25th 04, 08:17 AM
TnT

Default Finally got my '05 :)

Took delivery last Monday night (11-22). Very happy with the car so far,
but must spend a little more time with it to give a fair evaluation.

Here's some pics:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mx6tur...ph&store=&prod
id=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Old November 25th 04, 11:07 AM
Alowishious

Very sweet ride. Im buying the same car except convertible and the
black/red interior. Dealer is tormenting me with this mid Feb 05 delivery
date.

Old November 25th 04, 04:07 PM
Joe

"TnT" > wrote in :

> Took delivery last Monday night (11-22). Very happy with the car so
> far, but must spend a little more time with it to give a fair
> evaluation.
>
> Here's some pics:
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mx6turbo89/album?.dir=

764a&.src=ph&stor
> e=&prod id=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Real nice. So how's that Shaker system sound? Awesome garage, btw.

Joe
Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies
Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC
Old November 25th 04, 05:00 PM
Spider

Thats a sweet ride..... it is very simiular to the one I ordered, mine has
got light graphite interior. Glad you got yours, expect mine after the first
of the year..... if they don't prolong it on account of the option parts
Ford can't keep up with.... got my fingers crossed.....

Old November 25th 04, 05:47 PM
Dan

"TnT" > wrote in message >...
> Took delivery last Monday night (11-22). Very happy with the car so far,
> but must spend a little more time with it to give a fair evaluation.
>
> Here's some pics:
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mx6tur...ph&store=&prod
> id=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Beautiful car!

Dan
2003 Cobra convertible
With some stuff and things
Old November 25th 04, 06:03 PM
Salmon Slayer

really nice and a great looking shop to park it in good luck with that
05stang sweet dude

Old November 25th 04, 07:04 PM
Rein

very sweet. congrats. Red seems to be THE color for this car.
Like osmeone else alreayd asked, how's that shaker audio system ? Does
it handle some serious bass okay ?

Old November 26th 04, 01:11 AM
SVTKate

You'll have to bring her down here to West TN to show her off!

--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

Old November 26th 04, 05:17 AM
TnT

The Shaker 1000 sounds excellent, well worth the extra $$, IMO. It's very
bassy-sounding, but thankfully can be adjusted to suit various music tastes.
One thing I didn't expect was the trunk rattle when the bass is hitting.
Even at moderate bass settings, there's this constant noise coming from
around/underneath the trunk area. Several '05 owners in the Stangnet forum
report no rattles in their 1000 systems, so it may be something inherent to
that type of system that I'm just not accustomed to <shrug>

Mike

Old November 26th 04, 05:24 AM
TnT

In retrospect, I kind of wish I'd gotten the light graphite. The dark
charcoal creates quite a midnight atmosphere in the car, especially with the
absence of the IUP. It's all good though; dark colors hide dirt

So far, there's a shortage of the IUP and spoilers, correct? I hope Ford
wasn't shortsighted on anything else that would further delay the delivery
of your car! Best of luck, hope you get it soon.

Mike

k.net...