Real Jeep?

Old April 5th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Real Jeep?

That would explain it. I don't have it installed !

m...

Old April 5th 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Ironically the internet filter we use blocked this site as "Tasteless".

Old April 5th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Yes, all kinds of alarms go off, when I attempt to visit Billy's
site, but I trust the guy so I turn off my firewalls and use Explorer,
temporarily. I wish he'd use use the the web space his Internet Server
Provider provides, I'm tired of cleaning the spy ware out each it I
look.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 7th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Bill.... I've never looked at the web space fuse offers.... perhaps I
should...

I used to have a site that covered a specialized part of American Military
History but when Xoom went down I never bothered to re-establish it.

Old April 7th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Hi Bill,
Just know that people like me won't visit your site, unless we have
the extra time to clean the spyware. Like there no free lunch the have
to make that site pay some how.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 8th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I use a program called Cookie Wall that automatically deletes cookies unless
I tell the program to ignore them
http://www.analogx.com/contents/down...ork/cookie.htm

Perhaps I will look into Fuse this weekend...

Old April 8th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

billy ray did pass the time by typing:
> I use a program called Cookie Wall that automatically deletes cookies unless
> I tell the program to ignore them
> http://www.analogx.com/contents/down...ork/cookie.htm

Interesting app. Gonna take a look at it.

> Perhaps I will look into Fuse this weekend...

/me uses Firefox.

With
- Refcontrol
- FasterFox
- SiteAdvisor
- Adblock

--
DougW

Warning!! Dangerous design flaw in the 2006 Jeep Wranglers!! Tim Jeep 51 April 6th 06 07:54 PM
YJ Breaks down - Bad Triple AAA Experience. Lou Boncek Jeep 9 December 18th 05 10:55 PM
REAL Jeep Kevin_S Jeep 24 November 15th 05 12:16 AM
A Real Jeep For Bill Coasty Jeep 10 September 27th 05 09:23 PM
Real Jeep? Kevin_S Jeep 26 April 5th 05 12:20 AM