pass. POWER widow stuck down...

Old March 23rd 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
dan

Default pass. POWER widow stuck down...

seems this happens every few years, but I can't remember how I fixed it last
time. Not a motor issue. More like a switch/replay/dirty contact issue or
"something needs to reset" issue
ideas?
thanks!
dan 1994 Exploder XLT 4x4

Old March 26th 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
dan

Default POWER widow stuck down...

UPDATE:

...after removing the inside door panel and pushing, pulling, loosening
screws, tightening screws, disconnecting voltage, reconnecting voltage,
hissing, kicking, and a lot of head scratching --the window miraculously
began working again???????-go figure.

df

Old March 30th 07, 08:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Jim Warman

This is a test reply

Old March 30th 07, 08:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Jim Warman

Among other things, I might suspect a dead spot in the armature... not
uncommon.... What I can say with certainty is that mechanical things cannot
"heal" themselves.. But they can go away only to come back to haunt....

FWIW, instead of posting a test message, why not post the message.... if it
shows up, it shows up. If not, it didn't work. My ISP allows XXX Mb for this
NG.... it don't matter if it is genuine requests for help, spam of binaries
on a text only group..... Here's the cap - too bad, so sad...

How do I remove power window motor {pass side} on 91 Cherokee ? [email protected] Technology 0 August 4th 06 01:42 AM
Power seat stuck Greg Ford Explorer 4 January 10th 06 03:30 AM
power window stuck in down position. Yikes!!! d. freem Ford Explorer 7 September 28th 05 02:25 PM
98 Explorer Rear Hatch Power Lock Stuck avravr Ford Explorer 0 June 14th 05 04:20 AM
Need some help with ft. pass. power window on '01 GC... tom Jeep 2 March 16th 05 03:36 AM