Tire Pressure

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 6th 05, 11:41 PM
Joey Tribiani

"Dan Smith" > wrote in message
news:HgRee.61059$c24.11331@attbi_s72...
> i agree with you on the balloon being irrelevant, that was a spin by

dan
> > try and save face, did not work....BUT according to dan my tires should
> > explode when i drive down the road...they have a MAXIMUM rating of

> 50psi....
> > and he says that you can never have more than that...i can gurantee you

> that
> > when i drive down the road the tires heat up and the pressure goes up a

> few
> > pounds...then add the weight and according to Dan i should be on my rims

> by
> > now....
> >

> Bwah! ha! ha! ha!
>
> Now you're hallucinating!

are you saying you did not say the following:?:

>Who are you trying to BS? Of course the tire pressure goes up as the load
>increases. You're talking nonsense.

>Since you don't think tire pressure goes up as the load goes up you
>definitely don't know what you're talking about.

>If I air up my tires to the car manufacturer's recommended pressures and
>then I put 400 pounds of people in the car obviously the tire pressure goes
>up.

be careful before you deny it because google archived it....

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1543213d?hl=en

i wish to challenge it....and i suggest anyone that doesn't believe me when
i say the pressure will be the same to do so themselves...its pretty simple
to prove you wrong in this instance....and i have....

picture one....my 68 type 1 with the tire jacked off ground(note Marlboro
pack under tire for show)

http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/1.jpg

same tire, now on the ground....at least that 400 pounds you speak of, yes?

http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/2.jpg

rear tire, same car, same side.....in the air...same cigarette pack for show

http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/3.jpg

same rear tire, now on ground....i'd say more than 400 pounds of weight have
just been placed on it....

http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/4.jpg

>If I air up my tires to the car manufacturer's recommended pressures and
>then I put 400 pounds of people in the car obviously the tire pressure goes
>up.

as the mythbusters would say......"BUSTED"....

now go **** yourself you ****-for-brains....are you Billybadass in desguise?