Elephant ear in pond?

Old May 8th 05, 03:40 AM
Cereus-validus.....

Default Elephant ear in pond?

Thanks for sharing with the world that you are a complete imbecile, Johnny
boy.

Have your kids show you how to do a Google search for more info.

"jabriol" wrote in message
ups.com...

John,

My suggestion is to present your question to people who know about
plants. Rec.ponds doesnt deal with ponds anymore, only Carol vendetta
against Jw's.

John Bachman wrote:
My lovely wife, Little Kahunah (her mother is Big Kahunah), got two
elephant ear bulbs for Mother's Day. She is thinking of putting one
in a large clay pot and put it into a shallow part of our pond. It
would look really cool there and provide some much needed shade.

Anyone have experience with elephant ear in their ponds?

I can see it coming: "No elephant ear but I put in a rhino horn and
the fish became nymphomaniacs."

TIA anyway.

John

Rec.ponds FAQ Snooze General 7 April 11th 05 07:04 AM
Heron season over? kc General 13 February 12th 05 01:05 AM
Filtration John General 31 August 26th 04 04:01 AM
New Small Pond.......Need Info Please M.R. Wholesale Goods General 1 July 14th 04 02:22 PM
New To Ponds, Would Appreciate Some Advice WDiamond General 16 March 31st 04 01:39 AM