A604-41TE Amsoil synthetic versus ATF+3 Mpoar 7176 ??

Old June 12th 05, 03:27 AM
Steve B.

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 00:03:30 +0100, "Dori A Schmetterling"
> wrote:

>What entertained me was that this 'person' thinks "cross-dresser" is
>"obscure".
>
>Would you agree, Bill, that this hints, suggests, sticks a pole in your
>eye.. that said poster is, to put it politely, pig-ignorant?

Personally I am amazed that you would slander pigs in this manner. I
have seen plenty of pigs that knew a lot more than this tired old drag
queen.

Steve B.
Old June 12th 05, 05:36 PM

Just in case anyone who is not a crazy
troll, finds this thread because they
did a web search on AMSOIL, I just
wanted to make another post which is
actually on topic.

There are alternatives to Mopar ATF
+3 (7176) and +4. These include but
are not limited to, REDLINE C+ and
Amsoil ATF. Both are full synthetic,
and not lower grade semi synthetic
like Mopar's "new" ATF +4.

I use a full synthetic in my 41Te,
also known as the A604, with great
results.

Those who say you can only use MOPAR
ATF are wrong, and I really have to
wonder why they go to such extreme
lengths to keep this myth alive.

Old June 12th 05, 11:59 PM
Joe Pfeiffer

Could we please quit feeding this particular troll?
skype: jjpfeifferjr
Old June 13th 05, 12:02 AM
Dori A Schmetterling

I humbly apologise to pigs.

DAS

---

[...]

Old June 13th 05, 12:53 AM

To discuss this issue with reasonable people, who wont
attack you personally, go to the Bob Is The Oil Guy
website. They are far more knowledgeable there too.

Use the link below.

http://theoildrop.server101.com/ubb/...;f=16;t=001965

Old June 13th 05, 04:25 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

> Could we please quit feeding this particular troll?

....or at least start feeding him Scamsoil so he runs quieter?
Old June 13th 05, 05:28 PM
Joe Pfeiffer

"Daniel J. Stern" > writes:

> On Sun, 12 Jun 2005, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
>
> > Could we please quit feeding this particular troll?

> ...or at least start feeding him Scamsoil so he runs quieter?

Her! Her! You homophobe, you.
skype: jjpfeifferjr
Old June 14th 05, 03:21 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

> "Daniel J. Stern" > writes:

> > > Could we please quit feeding this particular troll?

> > ...or at least start feeding him Scamsoil so he runs quieter?

> Her! Her! You homophobe, you.

Why do you hate freedom?