Stripe Dimensions for 1970 Mach 1

Old January 8th 05, 03:16 PM
Albert Einstein

Default Stripe Dimensions for 1970 Mach 1

Does anyone have the correct dimensions for both the hood stripes
(non-shaker) and the trunk stripes? I would greatly appreciate any
input!
Mark
Old January 8th 05, 03:27 PM
Grover C. McCoury III

Albert Einstein wrote:
> Does anyone have the correct dimensions for both the hood stripes
> (non-shaker) and the trunk stripes? I would greatly appreciate any
> input!
> Mark

FYI: Check out the following links for stencils:

http://www.stencilsandstripes.com/pr_must_Mach1.asp
http://www.graphic-express.com/ford_70_mach1.htm

Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @
http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt
Old January 8th 05, 04:11 PM
Albert Einstein

I am having stripes painted on my Mach, and cant use the stripe kits.
If anyone has the dimensions and can forward them, I would greatly
appreciate it!
On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:27:59 -0500, "Grover C. McCoury III"

Old January 8th 05, 04:57 PM
John

"Albert Einstein" > wrote in message
>I am having stripes painted on my Mach, and cant use the stripe kits.
> If anyone has the dimensions and can forward them, I would greatly
> appreciate it!

If no one has the dimensions, estimate then using a picture. With a fairly
straight on view, ratio the picture dimensions of the stripe width to the
width of the hood. Multiply this ratio by the actual dimension of your
hood, and ABRACADABRA, you have the width of the actual stripe!

But then if your sig is correct, you knew this didn't you?

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Old January 8th 05, 05:22 PM
Grover C. McCoury III

Well, the sites offer stencil kits - thus, providing the dimensions...

Old January 8th 05, 07:37 PM
JohnH

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:27:59 -0500, "Grover C. McCoury III"
> wrote:

>Albert Einstein wrote:
>> Does anyone have the correct dimensions for both the hood stripes
>> (non-shaker) and the trunk stripes? I would greatly appreciate any
>> input!
>> Mark

>FYI: Check out the following links for stencils:
>
>http://www.stencilsandstripes.com/pr_must_Mach1.asp
>http://www.graphic-express.com/ford_70_mach1.htm
>
>Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @
>http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt

Beautiful car, Grover! Thanks for sharing the pics.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes