Chink-mobiles coming to america

Old January 4th 05, 07:13 AM
Bernard Farquart

"Brent P" > wrote in message
news:tspCd.845641$8_6.842810@attbi_s04...
> In article .com>,
> wrote:
>> DTJ wrote:
>>> On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 17:52:17 -0800, "Johnny Lately"

>>> And hear I thought it was clinton who sold all the nuclear secrets to
>>> the chinese. Then again, liberal revisionist history does that to
>>> people.

>> You must have believed the conservative media then. The sale of nuclear
>> secrets to China happened in the Reagan administration. It was
>> *discovered* during the Clinton administration.

> Quite a bit went out the door during the clinton admin. Both parties are
> guilty.

When was it that the Japanese were caught selling
our sub prop designs to the Russians?

It happens where ever our defense industry is
sub-contracting out to third and fourth parties
our design and production or weapons systems.

Bernard

Old January 4th 05, 07:40 AM
Brent P

In article >, DTJ wrote:

>>Don't blame walmart, blame the people who don't read the packages and
>>don't care regardless of where they shop.

> The problem is those items that are only made in China. You don't
> have young children I presume...

That's all over. and it's the fault of people who don't care. The moron
masses still buy, so the companies could care less about the minority who
cares.

Old January 4th 05, 07:40 AM
Brent P

Old January 4th 05, 08:42 AM
Brent P

In article <vuqCd.15381$hc7.1679@trnddc06>, Bernard Farquart wrote:

> It happens where ever our defense industry is
> sub-contracting out to third and fourth parties
> our design and production or weapons systems.

The US defense industry does it on their own, legally and illegally.

Remember, there is no reason to buy a new weapons system unless your
enemy is catching up.

Old January 4th 05, 08:42 AM
Brent P

Old January 4th 05, 08:28 PM

wrote:
> > DTJ wrote:
> >> On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 17:52:17 -0800, "Johnny Lately"

> >> And hear I thought it was clinton who sold all the nuclear secrets

> >> the chinese. Then again, liberal revisionist history does that to
> >> people.

> > You must have believed the conservative media then. The sale of

nuclear
> > secrets to China happened in the Reagan administration. It was
> > *discovered* during the Clinton administration.

> Quite a bit went out the door during the clinton admin. Both parties

are
> guilty.

Hmmm. Not according to the actual record. More nuclear secrets in the
Clinton Administration were *increased* in security classification than
were declassified. A sizable percentage of those that the scientists
(not politicians) had recommended to the Clinton admin for
de-classification -- about 30% -- were nevertheless rejected and
retained classified, and even a large number of the ones that Clinton
agreed with the scientific community to declassify were nevertheless
left unreleased.

The actual espionage that was thought to have given the Chinese the
multiple-targeting capability from a single missile occurred on
Reagan's watch.

Not that this demonizes Reagan. Not at all. If there was lax security
in the 1980s that allowed it, perhaps Reagan should be blamed. But it
wasn't suspected until 1995 and Clinton was informed of it in 1997.
Espionage occurs at all times. But the notion of Clinton or even both
parties "selling" nuclear secrets is bogus.

Old January 4th 05, 08:28 PM