drive with kindness (road peace instead of road rage)

Old January 3rd 05, 01:33 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

>Paul Jan 1, 4:41 pm

>And come up with an acronym that doesn't sound idiotic (Idiotic: the
>signature feature of any post from someone calling itself "Laura Bush
>murdered her boyfriend"). How does one *drive* a cell phone anyways?

Hey stupid. You know what is meant by cell phone driver, so STFU.

Old January 3rd 05, 01:36 AM

--
>BTW, anyone who calls them self "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend,"

is
>a ****ing idiot....

Sorry dood, but it's true. She did murder her bf. At the very least
she should have been convicted of vehicular manslaughter but she bought
her way out and never was charged with anything. If you weren't such a
criminal coddler you'd demand she be put in prison right now.

Old January 3rd 05, 01:36 AM

Old January 3rd 05, 03:29 AM
Garth Almgren

Around 1/2/2005 5:31 PM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:

>>Garth Almgren wrote on Jan 1, 11:23 am:

>> Around 1/1/2005 10:31 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea) <http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:
>>
>>> CPD means cell-phone driving

>>Well, at least that's finally cleared up. You know, when you start using
>>an acronym, it's nice to let others know what the heck you're talking about.

> Oh FAD.

Fish Aggregating Device?

> If you couldn't figure that out, then ESM

Electrostatic Management? You're babbling incoherently again, Judy. I
think Scott is right: You meant to write FOAD and EMS.

Well, it makes it kind of hard to figure out a make-believe acronym
(like the two you used above) when you have *never* given any context
whatsoever by which anyone could possibly hope to figure it out. Not
everyone lives in the same imaginary world you do...

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity
Old January 3rd 05, 03:29 AM
Garth Almgren

Old January 3rd 05, 03:46 AM
Alexander Rogge

> Electrostatic Management?

ESM is Electronic Stability Management.
Old January 3rd 05, 03:46 AM
Alexander Rogge

Old January 4th 05, 03:45 AM
Garth Almgren

Around 1/3/2005 7:28 PM, DTJ wrote:

> On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 15:23:46 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> > wrote:
>
>>Yes. My point (made tongue-in-cheek but still a valid one) is simply
>>that some acronyms are easy enough to figure out from the context and
>>don't require an explanation prior to use.

Judy's "CPD," however, was not one of those.

>>YMMV.

> I had a really, really, really, really, really, really bad day. What
> does YMMV stand for? Maybe I could figure it out if it weren't for
> the fact that my brain quit at about 9:00 AM today.

Your Mileage May Vary. That one is a _well_ established acronym.

--
~/Garth |"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie.
Almgren | I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave.
Old January 4th 05, 03:45 AM
Garth Almgren

Old January 4th 05, 06:20 AM
Arif Khokar

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 19:45:00 -0800, Garth Almgren >
> wrote:

>>Your Mileage May Vary. That one is a _well_ established acronym.

> Methinks DTJ was joshing.
>
> Either that or his brain is *really* fried.

Your memory may vary

Woman's Road Rage Targets Wrong Car Matthew Russotto Driving 4 December 6th 04 03:56 PM
Ticketed for Road Rage! maxima1 BMW 25 October 8th 04 12:02 AM
For the Volvo aficionado's....:)) Exit 4x4 174 January 10th 04 06:22 PM