fore sale

Old July 7th 05, 03:01 AM
Mike Romain

We actually have an empty binary group to post the photos to. As others
have mentioned a lot of servers cut binary posts to a text only group
like this one is.

The binary group is called alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4

Mike

Old July 7th 05, 05:57 AM
BillyRay

Here is a link to 3 of the photos.

http://treffend.nl/classified.php?ca...d=44&adid=8596

Old July 7th 05, 08:57 PM
Jeff Strickland

I never got the pics, I just got the link.

"Tomes" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> It came through on mine, but it is not supposed to be in this group by
> design.
>

> "Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
> > I have no clue if my server is a cock or not, but it cut his post. It

was

Old July 7th 05, 10:31 PM
popeyeball

Umm, anybody know what he was selling? lol.
I bought a front & rear OEM bumpers on EBay this week but will reserve
comment until they arrive.
Steve

Old July 7th 05, 10:48 PM
Jeff Strickland

Yes, he was selling an old Jeep. GI issue Jeep.

oups.com...

Old July 7th 05, 11:15 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

MB Jeep: http://treffend.nl/uploads/images/1095877865.jpg