cop chasing a jeep

Old July 7th 05, 08:07 PM
griffin

"BillyRay" > wrote in message
news:63fd1$42cd7107$422afe88> Some years >Catholic Church, Presbyterian
church,
> shopping center parking, the village pool, the village country club, the
> village administration building, the village dump, the American Legion

hall,
> three village school playgrounds, and several ball fields. (Note: the
> Baptist Church refused to allow heathens on their property) Most of the
> people who pulled in thanked us for the warning and went where directed.

The whole time I was waiting for the punch-line about the Village Idiot.

Old July 7th 05, 08:10 PM
griffin

"FrankW" > wrote in message
> Speaking of mall crawling
> check out
> http://www.jeeps-offroad.com/showthread.php?t=11365

I'm confused as to the physics of this situation. There's no apparent damage
to the side-steps or to the front bumper and there's no bits-and-pieces of
the rear bumper on the ground (I'm assuming it's not damaged). How did the
driver get up like that?! There's no ramp-like structure either.

Old July 7th 05, 09:49 PM
BillyRay

In a small town we can't afford a full time village idiot so the active
members of the American Legion, Catholic and Presbyterian churches, Kiwanis,
Rotary, Civic League, Fire Department (which are all the same group of
people) have to rotate through that position.

Old July 7th 05, 11:39 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

Is that the same guy that jumped his Rubicon recently?

Old July 8th 05, 01:48 PM
reconair

I had to do that once when my girlfriend's husband blocked me in with his
FatBoy. I didn't know. I swear!

Scott
91YJ

Old July 8th 05, 09:24 PM
K Horner

Well, let's hope the drive never walked away, or was carried out breathing.
One more idiot gone that won't hurt me or mine.

Jeepnik

Old July 8th 05, 10:07 PM
Nick

Been thinking of starting an "Urban Offroading" website... I've had a few
good examples, but not sure if it's a good Idea to post them and pics up on
the net...
The last one was waiting for the stupid 2 mile long train to pass at 1mph...
Was with my girl who desperatly needed to get home, but we were blocked in
from behind by cars and on both sides but boulder filled pits... HaHa, well,
I wouldn't say blocked in... Threw it and four and did one hell of a u-turn
over the curb and through the boulder field. I'm sure the people behind me
were invious, in fact, and h2 behind me started to do the same but got wiser
and didn't proced. It's 110 here at night and I got no air, and my girl
doesn't particularly like ridding in my jeep, but that day it was her hero!
Nick

--
http://members.cox.net/nnote/
news

Old July 12th 05, 08:50 PM
CFLav8r

"Nick" wrote in message ...
"my girl doesn't particularly like riding in my jeep", but that day it was
her hero!
> Nick

Time to find a new girl Nick!
But in the future I would take them riding in your Jeep versus whatever it
was
that she was trying to get rid of in your Jeep.

; )

Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi in UK Dori A Schmetterling Chrysler 4 June 2nd 05 10:22 PM
What is a TJ? Brian Foster Jeep 23 January 22nd 05 06:06 AM
Jeep VS others Elliot Westcott Chrysler 64 December 19th 04 02:22 PM
Chrysler to show Jeep pickup and "FirePower" sports car concepts inDetroit MoPar Man Chrysler 4 December 10th 04 07:45 PM