HELP!!!! Dodge Avenger

Old July 1st 04, 01:16 AM
optaylor

Default HELP!!!! Dodge Avenger

I have just purchased a 98 Avenger and now when I hit the remote entry the
alarm goes off. Is there an alarm??? How is it set. How do I disable it??

OP

Old July 1st 04, 09:19 PM
Dan C

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:16:11 -0500, optaylor wrote:

> I have just purchased a 98 Avenger and now when I hit the remote entry the
> alarm goes off. Is there an alarm???

Well, if it goes off, there must be one. Right?

> How is it set. How do I disable it??

How can we know? You don't provide any information. Is it a
factory-installed alarm, or third-party add-on? What model?

Every heard the phrase: "Garbage in, garbage out" ?

Linux Registered User #327951

Old July 1st 04, 09:19 PM
Dan C

Old July 3rd 04, 02:05 AM
seabringlx2003

i had the same car the remote entry in them are weird, there is no alarm so
you know, if you unluck the door from the inside with the window down then
open it from the outside the alarm will go off, if this happens to reset
it put the key in the igntion and start it. your probably somehow did this
now when you pll the handle it goes off

Old August 30th 04, 07:57 AM
Mosidon

I have a '98 avenger and the fuel pump went out. I replaced it then shortly
afterwards the fuel pump relay went out, but I have no idea were the relay
is located. Can you tell me where it is?

Old August 30th 04, 07:57 AM
Mosidon