Fuel filters

Old August 14th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
[email protected]

Default Fuel filters

Hi,

www.rockauto.com is showing these 3 fuel filters for my 97' Saturn SW2.

WIX Part# 33575 $19.27
FRAM # G8086 $27.79
ACDelco # GF823 $45.79

Essentially, what is the difference between these filters?

Thanx,
Ed

Old August 14th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SnoMan

On 14 Aug 2006 11:33:01 -0700, wrote:

>Hi,

www.rockauto.com is showing these 3 fuel filters for my 97' Saturn SW2.

> WIX Part# 33575 $19.27
> FRAM # G8086 $27.79
> ACDelco # GF823 $45.79
>
>Essentially, what is the difference between these filters?
>
>Thanx,
>Ed

I got mine at Advance Auto for about 19 buck out the door.
-----------------
TheSnoMan.com
Old August 14th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
James1549

About 2 years ago I bought mine from my Saturn dealer parts counter.
About $22 for the correct filter that belongs on it. James

Old August 14th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
BläBlä[_2_]

In article . com>,
says...
> Hi,

www.rockauto.com is showing these 3 fuel filters for my 97' Saturn SW2.

> WIX Part# 33575 $19.27
> FRAM # G8086 $27.79
> ACDelco # GF823 $45.79
>
> Essentially, what is the difference between these filters?
>
> Thanx,
> Ed

Other than a crazy price system theres not much difference in them.
Frams quality is lacking when it comes to "oil" filters. I havent cut
one of their fuel filters open yet... ACdelco, Wix, & Purolator make
good parts. Buy which ever of those 3 cost less and buy locally, save
yourself time and the cost of shipping.
www.partsamerica.com