Champion Winches

Old March 1st 05, 10:54 PM
SteveBrady

Haha....!!
I had just started a new job out in VAncouver and a female coworker invited
me along for a hike. Sure....ended up at Wreck beach on Christmas day and
you'd be surprised what kind of decorations were about!
Some dude wearing a sweater (was a real sweater not back fur) and mud
boots....nothing else!! lol

Old March 4th 05, 03:59 PM
Jeff

Man oh man...nobody has one of these?? out of all the visitors on this NG I
would have figured that someone would have had experience with this Champion
winch

--
Jeff
'03 TJ & '95 ZJ

"Patrick" > wrote in message
> I would say everyting as a price according to quality now, but the most
> important fact is to fill your need
>

> if you are buying a cheaper items because you cant afford the one you

would
> really like chance are that you wont
> like your new item..... Or that it will quickly not fill your need and

will
> be resell Half price...Or worse Burn and throw in
> the can.
>
> it's a bad choice to buy a Toyota Corolla to tow your 3000 Pound boat and

> bad choice to buy a Hummer to rock climbing...
>
> My 2 cents
>

> "Jeff" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> g6HUd.12359$LN5.3524@edtnps90...
> > Just lookin' for some feedback on the 8000lb Champion winch...anyone own
> > one
> > of these??
> > I jus picked one up at Costco for $399. Cnd... comes with mounting

plate,
> > winch, roller fairlead, 100ft cable, hook and snatch block...I figured

it

Old March 5th 05, 02:27 PM
matt

I've searched high and low.

I haven't seen any info on these at all.

I figure they're chinese.

Old March 5th 05, 10:07 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

And anyone whom buys a foreign product, can't complain about our
gasoline prices as it exceeds three bucks a gallon because the Chinese
are now bidding for what used to be shipped to the U.S. of A.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

ATV Winches by Superwinch blokemn Jeep 5 January 5th 05 07:25 AM
Electric Winches for sale. blokemn 4x4 0 January 3rd 05 11:49 PM
ATV Winches by Superwinch blokemn 4x4 0 January 3rd 05 11:46 PM
Superwinch winches blokemn 4x4 0 December 27th 04 08:14 PM
Cherokee Winches Carl Saiyed Jeep 7 December 26th 04 04:37 AM