134a Refrigerant

Old July 7th 05, 06:57 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hook-up!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 7th 05, 07:06 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Whatever sum of the parts add to. I got this feeling someone's
going add number eighty two to you.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 7th 05, 07:10 AM
BillyRay

I thought the difference was the tanks are cleaner. Shows what I know...

news:1120713444.3c755ada11b5e88aaf5932c121d4443f@t eranews...

Old July 7th 05, 07:16 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You harp like a girl, do people that know you call you girlie man?
You still haven't given me the one word E=mc² stands for.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 7th 05, 08:07 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I stand corrected: http://www.jimloy.com/astro/moon4.htm
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 7th 05, 08:36 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Earth has 365.2422 days per year during which the moon make 354.372
rotations.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/
Old July 7th 05, 08:46 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Maybe this way I may explain it, the moon makes one revolution
around us in about 29 days, but because it is always facing us with only
one side that makes it revolve almost as fact as us, in relation to the
universe.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 7th 05, 03:20 PM
Earle Horton

I don't know about you, Bill, but I worry about that women's cycle a lot
more than this stuff.

Earle

Old July 8th 05, 01:06 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Earle,
I'm happy she lets you post again, she probably figures it's the
lesser evil, than the news letter campaign you're running. ;-)
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 8th 05, 03:33 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> >> TRANSLATION --> "i have no proof"

>=20