alfa 147 1.9 gtd

Old July 12th 04, 03:09 PM
Piterpan

Default alfa 147 1.9 gtd

Ciao a tutti, sto per compiere i miei 18 anni e sarei intenzionato ad
acquistare la 147...non me ne intendo moltissimo di auto, ma ho sentito che
stanno facendo dei buoni sconti...Avrei bisogno di sapere qualche consiglio
e parere in merito...che ne pensate Voi..!!??

Old July 12th 04, 03:20 PM
Martin

From google....

Hello to all, I am in order to complete mine 18 the 147 years and would be
intenzionato to acquire... me I do not mean any very many of car, but I have
felt that they are making of the good reductions in price... I would have
need of knowing some council and opinion in merit... that of thoughts You

Old July 12th 04, 04:41 PM
Piterpan

"Martin" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> From google....
>
> Hello to all, I am in order to complete mine 18 the 147 years and would be
> intenzionato to acquire... me I do not mean any very many of car, but I

have
> felt that they are making of the good reductions in price... I would have
> need of knowing some council and opinion in merit... that of thoughts You

Io conosco molto bene l'inglese e non voglio essere preso per il culo...!!
caro Martin pescatore ****..!!

Old July 12th 04, 06:06 PM
Pete

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:41:30 +0200, "Piterpan" >,
wrote:

>Io conosco molto bene l'inglese e non voglio essere preso per il culo...!!
>caro Martin pescatore ****..!!

So if you can speak English why don't you read the FAQ, and then you will
understand that neither your post, your foul language, nor your attitude
are wanted. Thank you. Good Bye.

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)

Alfa Service Lenny Alfa Romeo 3 July 7th 04 11:34 PM
Alfa radio reception Neil Waterworth Alfa Romeo 3 June 12th 04 04:24 PM
Alfa 164 ABS Warning D & J Merrylees Alfa Romeo 0 May 24th 04 07:37 AM
Light at the end of the tunnel for UK Alfa drivers?? Alfistagj Alfa Romeo 0 May 22nd 04 11:08 AM
Giulietta e Nuova 147 Plug-in Bourne Alfa Romeo 0 May 13th 04 01:16 PM