PLEASE--ANOTHER ATTEMPT--Dire need of Greddy Manifold

Old September 26th 04, 03:04 PM
DonB

Default PLEASE--ANOTHER ATTEMPT--Dire need of Greddy Manifold

I've come to think that the only questions I can't get a response to
in this group are the important ones. True, it's taught me to seek
answers elsewhere, and I'm certainly in process of that. I once asked
a very pertinent question on spark plug heat range, and the illuminati
of the group responded with sarcasm. I could really use help on this
one. Is there no one out there with a similar setup?

Does ANYONE have any suggestions on a source for Greddy information?
I need a new or used (in good condition) manifold for this turbo
setup. Since the car has 140K on it, I'm somewhat hesitant to spend
the $1200 to $1500 on a completely new Greddy setup.

Any info at all would be appreciated.

DonB
'91 white
Old September 26th 04, 03:34 PM
Dave Hansen

try the greddy forum at http://www.greddyturbofaqs.com/

Old October 1st 04, 06:22 PM
DonB

You, Sir, are a Gentleman and a Scholar!!! Didn't even know the forum
existed. I tried Miata.net (one pertinent posting), and the Greddy
website was just about totally useless.

Thanks again for the ref. I'd finally gotten everything back together
but couldn't line up one of the bolts. Just before I checked this ng
for a response, that bolt blew out and I had to drive back home quite
gently. Your response was enormously welcomed!

DonB
white '91

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 14:34:55 GMT, "Dave Hansen"
> wrote:

>try the greddy forum at http://www.greddyturbofaqs.com/

.. .

Old October 2nd 04, 12:14 AM
Dave Hansen

no problem...glad i could help. good luck with your project.
dave

Low Manifold Vacuum Rich Hampel Jeep 12 January 19th 05 04:16 AM
91 Accord LX 2.2L exhaust manifold cracked Arthur Russell Honda 1 December 19th 04 05:08 AM
Dire need of Greddy manifold DonB Mazda 0 September 24th 04 09:30 PM
Intake Manifold Recommendation - Torker? [email protected] Corvette 7 August 25th 04 06:07 PM