If your dash lights up....

Old June 2nd 06, 02:58 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Default If your dash lights up....

Here is a stupid question. When you start your vehicle and the dash
goes through the power-up test, if the image lights up, do you have that
feature or option available? In mine, the tire pressure indicator
lights up (test) but I didn't see that option available on the window
sticker.
Old June 2nd 06, 05:08 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

TeeVee wrote:
> Here is a stupid question. When you start your vehicle and the dash
> goes through the power-up test, if the image lights up, do you have that
> feature or option available? In mine, the tire pressure indicator
> lights up (test) but I didn't see that option available on the window
> sticker.

You don't mention the vehicle, but in the Magnum for example there was a
running production change. The later dash cluster and CC module support
tire pressure monitoring, but the cars lack the wheel senders and the
receiver module. If you add those, then you have tp monitoring.
Old June 5th 06, 04:28 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 01:58:14 GMT, TeeVee >
wrote:

>Here is a stupid question. When you start your vehicle and the dash
>goes through the power-up test, if the image lights up, do you have that
>feature or option available? In mine, the tire pressure indicator
>lights up (test) but I didn't see that option available on the window
>sticker.

Most of what you see when all the symbols light up is loosely referred
to as a "bulb check" to show you that the lights behind the symbols
are working. Otherwise, you would never know when one burned out.
And it's common to have lights behind symbols that are for options
that are not on your car.

Dash lights out bokuglen Mazda 7 June 5th 06 03:33 PM
Some dash lights not working Ratbert Ford Explorer 0 January 5th 06 02:48 AM
Some dash lights not working Ratbert Ford Explorer 2 November 29th 05 06:32 AM
Cherokee -Tail lights and dash lights quit working JFM Jeep 9 December 8th 04 12:10 PM