changing lightbulb

Old January 28th 05, 12:32 PM
Dirk Velle

Default changing lightbulb

Yesterday the boardcomputer of my Audi A4 (limousine, 2003) indicated that
one of my rear lights gave up.

I tried to change the light bulb, only to find out that the manual tells me
to go to the dealer to have it changed. I refuse to do that and I tried to
do it myself but that is not easy! The cables and bulbs can't be reached
from the trunk anymore.

I found a screw in the trunk close to the left rear light unit. When I
remove the screw, only one side of the light unit is free and can be moved.
The other side is still fixed, but there is nothing that I see to losen that
side.

Does anyone have a suggestion or experience?

Thanks, Dirk