Throw away the old crap!

Old September 25th 03, 11:19 AM
Carl Philtmoon

Default Throw away the old crap!

Buy a new car, you morons !
Old September 25th 03, 04:57 PM
Bart

What a morons, I wouldn't trade my classic's for new POS, it worth more than
any new car off the lot..............

om...

Old September 25th 03, 09:53 PM
tranch

"Carl Philtmoon" > wrote in message
om...
> Buy a new car, you morons !

Why not try rec.sports. fishing? They do lots of trolling over there!

Old September 26th 03, 06:04 AM
Classic Auto Works

Aw he ain't no troll he's just a Daewoo worker who would prefer us to buy
some POS foreign crap to save his job .

Old September 29th 03, 12:01 AM
Rocky Frisco

Classic Auto Works wrote:

> Aw he ain't no troll he's just a Daewoo worker who would prefer us to buy
> some POS foreign crap to save his job .
>
>> Why not try rec.sports. fishing? They do lots of trolling over there!

We do a lot of it here in Oklahoma, too. We like to troll for Monster
Catfish and Alligator Gar, using folks like them for bait.

-Rock http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
"JJ Cale Live" CD & Video: http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm
The Wednesday Night Science Project: http://www.wednitesciproj.us

x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Old September 29th 03, 11:43 AM
Emanuel Brown

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:01:57 -0500, Rocky Frisco
> wrote:
>We do a lot of it here in Oklahoma, too. We like to troll for Monster
>Catfish and Alligator Gar, using folks like them for bait.

Buddy of mine loves fishing for Gar. Damn, those are some ugly,
dangerous looking critters. Can't imagine fishing for them for fun.
Emanuel
--
Sony VAIO 505 info - http://home.att.net/~epbrown01/sony505.html
Old October 3rd 03, 08:40 PM
Loup1962

>Buy a new car, you morons !

........and let me guess, you want us all to buy little POS compact
garbage.......go sit in your "fart can car" and cry to yourself.......
Old October 5th 03, 01:28 PM
HiC

"Classic Auto Works" <mikecaw@mcleodusa> wrote in message >...
> Aw he ain't no troll he's just a Daewoo worker who would prefer us to buy
> some POS foreign crap to save his job .

Nothing wrong with a Daewoo, they make great stocking stuffers. You
know, something that's small, cute for a few minutes, cheaply made and
you don't expect it to last or expect much from it period.

can anyone stop this Matt Parker crap? What is it? mjc BMW 1 October 8th 04 05:55 PM
update (crap) tdodge Corvette 0 September 10th 04 07:08 PM
crap! tdodge Corvette 12 September 8th 04 04:33 AM