Mario Gavazzi aka: Vintagewerks aka: psychopath

Old December 4th 04, 02:22 PM
Otrckracer

Default Mario Gavazzi aka: Vintagewerks aka: psychopath

>bugninva

>>All I found today by searching your name is messages filled with
>>profanity.

>that is all you chose to read...
>
>>I found not a single piece of helpful or accurate
>>information in any of your writing,

>since you wouldn't know the difference i guess that is not my fault...
>
>>And since you are hung up on the
>>'proof' of the matter, here you go.
>>

>you are the assbag that is "hung up on proof"....and of your six example
>posted
>only four are mine...so once again you have proven yourself to be a moron and
>an amateur at using google....i wouldn't expect you to understand what you
>found, since you didn't even know how to search in the first place....****ing
>newbie or moron, which is it?

plonk this one too ****head...if I *want* you to see my posts you WILL.....if
you truely do not want to see them then get the **** out of here, because that
is the only way to avoid seeing me.....you have proven to be a dumbass and i am
laughing my ass off that *anyone* can be as dense and ignorant as you are...yet
try to play the innocent card...."you cussed me, and hurt my feelings"...so
****ing what, grow up and grow some skin you pathetic bitch...
Old December 4th 04, 06:40 PM
Kidd Andersson

>>....It's been so long now since Chris threw an insult at me
>>that I'm starting to feel unworthy.

>Timmy...we go WAY back....do you really want to go back? <G>

Let's not and say we did. I like you two much better as pals (or something
closely resembling pals...). It has to stay that way until October because the
only one allowed to throw punches or insults at the wedding is me!

K.
"So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I
do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"