FS 115 Gallon DAS Sal****er Aquarium Fish Tank Austin, TX

Old December 30th 04, 11:34 PM
AndrewPAus

Default FS 115 Gallon DAS Sal****er Aquarium Fish Tank Austin, TX

Dutch Aquatic Systems 115 Gallon Reef Ready Sal****er Aquarium with complete
setup. Well over $4500 invested in this tank. Included with the tank will be:

Sump System

2 720gph pumps. 1 pump returns from the sump to the main tank.

Protein Skimmer

Eheim Filter for 100+ Gallon Tanks

2 Tomato Clown Fish

1 Bicolor Blenny
1 Keyhole Angel
2 Green Chromis
1 Sally Litefoot Crabs
2 Fiji Tomato Clowns

1 Pink Skunk Cleaner Shrim

1 Sally Lightfoot crab

20+ Snails and 25+ Hermit Crabs

Small Bubble Tip Anemones (Rose) (3 of these)

2 Umbrella Leather

4/5 star polyps
2 mushroom
1 Bubble Coral
1 Favites Brain (L)
1 Branching Hammer(L)
1 Cup Coral
1 Clove Polyp
1 Organ Pipe
1 Plate Coral
1 Colony Polyp
2 Crocea Clam 4 in
Roughly 100 lbs Fiji Live Rock

Additional Items included:

Glass Scraper Tool

Glass Magnet cleaner tool for tank

Iodine, Strontium, Phytoplex, Calcium

Lighting is a combination of 2 150 watt blubs and 2 actinic blue with separate
switches. You can choose to turn on just the actinic or just the regular. The
lighting is more than enough in this tank to encourage high growth of coraline
algae. Also included is marine flake food for the fish and the remaining salt
that I have.

The aquarium is actually under a year old. I still have the original receipts
from where I bought it and it is in great condition with no damage that I am
aware of. The tank itself is beautiful. Everyone comments about how nice a
piece of furniture the oak with cherry finish is as well as how beautiful
everything inside looks. Iif you ever want to see it in person, I would be glad
to let you see it. My phone number is 512-731-9098 if you have any questions
about it or would like to see it in person.

I am selling the tank because I am moving and cant take it with me. Here is a
little more about what is included.

Live Sand (Oolite + Aragonite) 100+ pounds

Hydrometer

Canopy Top which contains a Cooling Fan that I will include with the sale.

Sump (Roughly 20 Gallon Sump) contains a full set of Bioballs and Filter Media
(I have one extra media I will include)

The Protein Skimmer included is a quality Sealife Systems Protein Skimmer
complete with its own pump which accounts for 3 pumps total in the tank

Test kit with dropper bottles to test ph, carbonate, nitrate, nitrite levels

Submersible Heater will also be included with the sale

Email at or Call at 512-731-9098

Tall 30 gallon tank - is it good for any fish? Sarah General 1 May 28th 04 10:37 PM
My Red Fish is Sick - I Think He is Dying! jstass General 7 May 17th 04 01:26 AM
First aquarium... need some advice... tony General 60 March 23rd 04 04:55 AM
Fish per gallons? MarAzul General 17 February 1st 04 11:58 AM
Comedey of Errors - Wait or Medicate NSP General 20 November 14th 03 05:32 AM