how hard is it to get a car title for a 66 Jag S-Type

Old October 1st 04, 08:19 PM
C B

Default how hard is it to get a car title for a 66 Jag S-Type

This project Jaguar is for sale on ebay. Item #2492323955
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2492323955

It is sold as bill of sale only. how hard is it to get a car title for it?
Old October 1st 04, 10:49 PM
Jay Heisler

International Title Co. will get you one for about $200-250 if I remember
correctly.
"I was born with nothing .... and I still have most of it"
Old October 6th 04, 06:56 PM
ThaDriver

Check with your local DMV; you should be able to just apply for a title at
the same time you buy the tag. Cost: very little.
HTH,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Title transfer in Illinois...6+ weeks? GRL BMW 2 January 16th 05 05:11 AM
Assistance needed with Spider '91 hard top Dimitris Alfa Romeo 0 September 3rd 04 02:40 PM
Clutch pedal hard to press in hot weather (Alfa 156) Steven Spits Alfa Romeo 1 July 16th 04 12:02 PM
156 Oil type Stuart Powell Alfa Romeo 9 June 8th 04 07:28 PM
'87 Type 44 replacement parts question(s) Antony R. Audi 2 May 20th 04 07:34 PM