Where can I get felt stripping for windows?

Old December 27th 04, 11:54 PM
Jess

Default Where can I get felt stripping for windows?

Hi, I have called everyone in my area and it seems that one "Man Behind
the Curtain" supplies all of the felt stripping for Mustang Windows,
for the entire nation!! Everyone says that they have it on order and
that it has been months since they ordered it, and that the vendor is
notorious for taking forever to get shipments out; has anyone else
found this to be true? What is the best way to get the felt? Can one
company really be in charge of all the felt stripping in the nation? If
so, sounds like they are long overdue for some competition! That is a
gold-mind waiting to happen! Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Jessica

Old December 28th 04, 01:58 AM
Quiet Desperation

Well, start stripping in front of windows, and see if anyone feels you
up.

Bwah ha ha haaaaa! :-D

Man, I'm so sorry.
Old December 28th 04, 02:23 AM
pony67

"Jess" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi, I have called everyone in my area and it seems that one "Man Behind
> the Curtain" supplies all of the felt stripping for Mustang Windows,
> for the entire nation!! Everyone says that they have it on order and
> that it has been months since they ordered it, and that the vendor is
> notorious for taking forever to get shipments out; has anyone else
> found this to be true? What is the best way to get the felt? Can one
> company really be in charge of all the felt stripping in the nation? If
> so, sounds like they are long overdue for some competition! That is a
> gold-mind waiting to happen! Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
> Jessica

Jessica, Re-Pops sells a ton of this. I am not sure, but they may be the
one major supplier left. I had some of theirs for my 67, and in general,
they were fine. I goofed in pulling the old ones out the wrong way and
making a mess. What year and which ones do you need?

Bob

Old December 28th 04, 03:13 AM

My ex-g/f's name was Jessica... went by Jess. Scary!

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

ups.com...

Old December 28th 04, 03:34 AM
Gill

Many Women get felt stripping for cash.
Old December 30th 04, 01:24 AM
Jess

A 1969 for both side windows and the back quarter panels. is Re-Pops
online?
Thank you,
Jessica

Old December 30th 04, 04:31 AM
Jess

(snort) Ok, I guess I walked into that one.

Old December 30th 04, 04:47 AM
Jess

Funny, I dated a Mike once - he went by, Mike. He was waaaaay scary.

Old December 30th 04, 05:38 PM
pony67

Jess,

yes: http://www.repops.com/

I think you have to buy through a standard Mustang parts distributor, like
Mustangs Unlimited. I had a bad one, called the company directly,. and had a
new one shipped free in less than a week.

Bob