Ghia in National Treasure ??

Old November 23rd 04, 04:26 PM
Kafertoys

Default Ghia in National Treasure ??

Has anyone seen National Treasure yet? I ask because the blue 67 ghia vert I
just replaced the transmission in belongs to an actor that did a drive thru
with the Ghia. He also told me that his ghia has been in a few other movies.
Well The car is now on its way to AZ.. Hopefully his trip will be better from
here, he has already suffered an engine fire and tranny problems. I told him
to call me if he had anymore problems and I would try to find someone in the
area he was to help him.

He also told me that there is more call for aircooled VW's in movies that take
place in the 60's & 70's, So I told him to let me know and I would also inform
this group.

Mario
Vintage Werks restorations
Old November 23rd 04, 10:47 PM
Cletus

Next time Hollywood wants to blow up a VW, come and get mine, the ones I see
blown up are alot nicer than mine, I'll do a fair trade!!he he

Old November 24th 04, 01:44 AM
vwhunter

WELL WELL WELL
No i haven't seen the frigen movie and if you have to come to one of these
news groups to get your five minutes of fame your sader than i could have
ever imagined.
SO SAD SO SAD.