OT sad times

Old April 13th 05, 10:38 PM
Shag

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:38:42 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>.............Hey Travis. We're renting a beach house in Duck from 7-2-05
>through 7-9-05. I understand that there's some off-road dunes & beach areas
>up above Corolla and a big ocean front pier in Duck for fishing & beer
>drinking at night.
>
>.........Wanna come by?

I dunno, Tim. I mean "yeah" I'd like to come by. Not sure I can do
it or not yet, though. Hard for me to schedule anything that far in
advance. I appreciate the offer. Remind me when it gets closer to
that date?

"Stupid people are funny." - me
Old April 13th 05, 10:50 PM
Shag

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:38:30 GMT, Shag
> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:38:42 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
>wrote:
>
>>.............Hey Travis. We're renting a beach house in Duck from 7-2-05
>>through 7-9-05. I understand that there's some off-road dunes & beach areas
>>up above Corolla and a big ocean front pier in Duck for fishing & beer
>>drinking at night.
>>
>>.........Wanna come by?
>>

>I dunno, Tim. I mean "yeah" I'd like to come by. Not sure I can do
>it or not yet, though. Hard for me to schedule anything that far in
>advance. I appreciate the offer. Remind me when it gets closer to
>that date?
>
>"Stupid people are funny." - me

Ah... I just told my wife "Hey, we should get your mom to come visit
around 7/2-7/5 and you and I could go meet Tim and his wife at Duck.
She reminded me that actually her mom is supposed to be around
sometime in that time frame, but it's so her and my wife and
step-daughter Kathleen can make a trip to Europe to sight-see.
There's a slim chance that their flight plans will be set up so that
Kim's mom could babysit the kids and her and I could run out there to
visit you one of those days. Slim chance, but a chance. I'll know
more the closer it gets to those dates. Again, thanks for the
invitation.

"Stupid people are funny." - me
Old April 14th 05, 01:03 AM
Tim Rogers

"Shag" > wrote in message

> There's a slim chance that their flight plans will be set up so that
> Kim's mom could babysit the kids and her and I could run out there to
> visit you one of those days. Slim chance, but a chance. I'll know
> more the closer it gets to those dates. Again, thanks for the
> invitation.

.................We'll have to talk about it again, maybe in about 6 weeks or
so. You and Chris are both welcome to bring along your kids. The place has 4
bedrooms with 8 beds and we can improvise, I'd think. My wife and I are
bringing our 16 year old along with maybe 2 of his friends. There might be
one or two other teenagers stopping by at some point but I'm not going to
try to figure it out just yet. By the end of May, I'll probably know more
about what's going on.

Old April 14th 05, 03:16 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message news:cri7e.1338

>You and Chris are both welcome to bring along your kids.

so you are saying i don't have to bring my wife? sweet....heh

Old April 14th 05, 12:31 PM
Tim Rogers

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> so you are saying i don't have to bring my wife? sweet....heh

..................You have to bring her so that she can nag the crap out of
you. It wouldn't be fair for me to be getting 'corrected' by my wife while
you're enjoying yourself..............lol

Old April 15th 05, 12:30 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
> "Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
> >
> > so you are saying i don't have to bring my wife? sweet....heh
> >

> .................You have to bring her so that she can nag the crap out of
> you. It wouldn't be fair for me to be getting 'corrected' by my wife while
> you're enjoying yourself..............lol

you sure do have a way of making a fellow *want* to make a trip...sheesh...