Help Crank Position Sensor for 89 Cherokee LTD

Old February 3rd 05, 09:09 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Default Help Crank Position Sensor for 89 Cherokee LTD

Hi Dave,
Going to be a Stealership item. I couldn't find anything other than
one for a YJ four cylinder:
http://www.quadratec.com/cgi-bin/sgin0101.exe?T1=55125+00&UID=2005020315525412&UREQ A=1&FNM=91',%20450,%20450
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 3rd 05, 09:18 PM
Jeff Strickland

The bulbs are at the car parts store down on the corner. The Crank Position
Sensor is in the same place, but behnid the counter. Most auto parts stores
are on line these days, I use Kragen, Advance Auto - aka AutoZone - and my
favorite, NAPA. NAPA does not have the best prices around, but if you need a
part, they have a catalog that shows it.

The bulbs can be found by looking them up, or by removing them and matching
them up.

Old February 3rd 05, 09:55 PM
Lee Ayrton

Right. And unless he's someplace _really_ remote the shipping cost is
going to more than make his time on the road worth the trip to the store.

Advance Auto is the same company as AutoZone? I've got one of each at
either end of town, each less than 3 years old.

--
"I defer to your plainly more vivid memories of topless women with
whips....r"

Old February 3rd 05, 10:01 PM
Jeff Strickland

I *think* they are the same. I have AutoZone in my neighborhood that has
Advance Auto on some of its stuff hanging in the store, and Advance on the
trucks that bring in more stuff. I could be wrong on that, but I was
thinking that I saw on NASCAR that Advance and AutoZone are one and the
same. I tend to have few too many beers while watching NASCAR on TV, so I
could be confised.

.com...

Old February 3rd 05, 10:02 PM
Jeff Strickland

I looked on napaonline.com, and I couldn't find the CPS either.

Old February 3rd 05, 10:30 PM
IsellJeeps

oreillys has them for the tj's!

Old February 3rd 05, 10:32 PM
IsellJeeps

I am sorry Oreillys didnt have them it was Autozone..I bought one last
week for one of my Jeeps and paid about 80 Bucks

--
Jarod Sprauer
www.sprauermotorsports.com

www.HoustonJeeps.com
www.WranglerSales.com
www.UsedWranglers.com
www.JeepHeadquarters.com

Old February 3rd 05, 10:33 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

They change every couple of years, and more than likely between
engines and maybe different State's SMOG stuff. It would be a big
headache for them.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 3rd 05, 11:42 PM