Why we do this...because our cars make peope happy.

Old December 16th 04, 02:51 AM
jjs

"Mike C." > wrote in message
.net...
> Yeah...you're right. Probably he's over-compensating for something
> anyhow...feel bad for him really.

You dissed a whole age group of people you never knew and never can know.
Now just how friggin stupid is that? You're over yer head.

Old December 16th 04, 02:54 AM
jjs

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
> Apparently he's ****ed because he danced naked in the mud pits at
> Woodstock and
> now he votes Republican for the tax breaks.

Another clueless one. Bubba, you know me NOT. It almost makes me laugh to
think of someone imagining me in the Woodstock scene. Whew. What a bunch of
babbies they were.

Old December 16th 04, 02:56 AM
jjs

"Mike C." > wrote in message
.net...
> The truth hurts, man

You wanna hurt, boy? Wait... AHEM! Got to get the old Staff Sergeant voice
back. YOU WANNA HURT BOY? Damn. Squeeked on that one. Forget it. Take five.

Old December 16th 04, 03:37 AM
Tim Rogers

"jjs" > wrote in message

> Another clueless one. Bubba, you know me NOT. It almost makes me laugh to
> think of someone imagining me in the Woodstock scene. Whew. What a bunch

of
> babbies they were.

.............Hey John. I can't remember whether I ever told you this but
maybe I did: I was working in the kitchen & bar at The Edgewood Resort up in
Alexandria Bay, NY that summer when some of the other college kids who
worked there asked me to go with them down to a concert in some place
called Woodstock. My grandmother came over from the nearby village of
Antwerp that same afternoon and TOLD me that she was taking me over to my
uncle Mike's farm in Gouverneur to help him bring in the hay because my
cousin took off for a @#$%^&* concert down in the Catskills. I worked my @$$
off that weekend. I'm not BSing about this, thanks to my cousin....I missed
it!

Old December 16th 04, 04:08 AM
jjs

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
> ............Hey John. I can't remember whether I ever told you this but
> maybe I did: [...] I worked my @$$
> off that weekend. I'm not BSing about this, thanks to my cousin....I
> missed
> it!

I didn't go, either. I'd already heard the music, slept in the rain, slipped
and fallen in cow **** a couple times so I kinda feel like I been there.
Never did the dope trip, but hey, I ain't dead yet.

Old December 16th 04, 04:08 AM
Thomas Malmevik

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Tim Rogers wrote:
> ............Hey John. I can't remember whether I ever told you this but
> maybe I did: I was working in the kitchen & bar at The Edgewood Resort up in
> Alexandria Bay, NY that summer when some of the other college kids who
> worked there asked me to go with them down to a concert in some place
> called Woodstock. My grandmother came over from the nearby village of
> Antwerp that same afternoon and TOLD me that she was taking me over to my
> uncle Mike's farm in Gouverneur to help him bring in the hay because my
> cousin took off for a @#$%^&* concert down in the Catskills. I worked my @$$
> off that weekend. I'm not BSing about this, thanks to my cousin....I missed
> it!

I missed it too. Four of us pooled some cash and bought a beater
VW Bus for about 500 bucks. We loaded it up and headed off to woodstock
from Edmonds Washington. We made it 3 miles a threw a rod. I made it to
many outdoor concerts back in the late 60's early 70's, But always regret
that ill fated trip.

Just an Old Hippie Freak Biker Dude, man
--
the Grokdoc
Tom Malmevik

Old December 16th 04, 04:38 AM
jjs

"Thomas Malmevik" > wrote in message
news:Pine.A41.4.61b.0412152005240.168716@aagaard02 .u.washington.edu...
> Just an Old Hippie Freak Biker Dude, man

You still ride?

Old December 16th 04, 04:02 PM
Kidd Andersson

>> Apparently he's ****ed because he danced naked in the mud pits at
>> Woodstock and
>> now he votes Republican for the tax breaks.

>Another clueless one. Bubba, you know me NOT. It almost makes me laugh to
>think of someone imagining me in the Woodstock scene. Whew. What a bunch of
>babbies they were.

Bubba? Umm... if you insist on going completely redneck that would be "Sissy".
Clueless is the wrong assumption. It was a play on what was already said.
Babbies? I dunno what babbies are but if they're anything like babies I would
assume it's time for a diaper change because somebody's a little on the cranky
side (ie. YOU).

K.
John C's proof: http://hometown.aol.com/littlevwgoddess/page5.html
Old December 17th 04, 12:58 AM
Kaferdave

I missed it too. Four of us pooled some cash and bought a beater
VW Bus for about 500 bucks. We loaded it up and headed off to woodstock
from Edmonds Washington. We made it 3 miles a threw a rod. I made it to
many outdoor concerts back in the late 60's early 70's, But always regret
that ill fated trip.

Same here. we made it as far Somewhere, MO, from San Diego before the "Interim"
(aka *******) 40 horse (1960 23 window, Sealing Wax Red, Chestnut
Brown,original paint) snapped a crank. Our fault, the bong was full, the
crankcase was empty.
Old December 17th 04, 01:34 AM
jjs

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message

> Bubba? Umm... if you insist on going completely redneck that would be
> "Sissy".

Ya mean there's a political correctness about addressing our brothers below
the Mason-Dixson line? Well Pardon Me!

> Clueless is the wrong assumption. It was a play on what was already said.
> Babbies? I dunno what babbies are but if they're anything like babies I
> would
> assume it's time for a diaper change because somebody's a little on the
> cranky
> side (ie. YOU).

What you need is a nap or something, ya big grump.