I found answers to many of your questions check it out:

Old June 7th 05, 08:11 PM

Default I found answers to many of your questions check it out:

I was trying to search for a smog station near my home when I foud out
some answers to your question. I think this website can really help you
on more of your questions, check it out when your free. (smogtips.com)
These frequently asked questions do come in handy. Under current
California law, 1975 and subsequent model year vehicles will be exempt
from Smog Check when they turn 30 years old. A 1976 model year vehicle
will be exempt in 2005, a 1977 in 2006, etc. Under the new law...
commencing April 1, 2005, exempt from smog check requirements are any
motor vehicle manufactured prior to the 1976 model-year. All vehicles
1976 and newer vehicles will be tested according to state emission law.
(Would repeal the 30-year rolling exemption.) Visit smogtips.com