134a Refrigerant

Old July 26th 05, 01:56 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"jeff" > wrote in message
news:eqaFe.1845$Eo3.733@trnddc08...
>> and its still WRONG. :-)

> Yes it's wrong

thank you. this was my only point with your usage.

> but it is also reality.

no doubt. its still however, _wrong_.

> Just like when I showed you dozens of links to HVAC contractors and other
> "insiders" referring to "freon refrigeration".

they are wrong as well.

> Just because *You* have defined it as wrong, does not make it so, nor does
> it make it go away, right or wrong.

its not my definition, it is the industry definition. i haven tried to make
it go away. i simply stated that it was _wrong_ and it is relative here
_only_ because you presented yourself as an omnipotent engineer and if youre
going to set the standard that high, youd better use proper terminology.

> I said freon is a compound.

and that is _wrong_.

>You say it's only a tradename.

and that is right.

> You say in the industry that *nobody* uses the name generically.

they dont. nobody who knows the industry, anyway.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 26th 05, 05:04 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> > You forgot about:

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "i have nothing to say but that never stops me" :-)

Sure I did... remember?

> > Is a compound a mixture?

That's what I said.

And lest we forget:

<>
you:
> more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and=20
> immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us =

with=20
> bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent (sic) ignorance.

me:
You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you,
an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric
science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what
you get.
</>

You deserve what you get... remember that.
__
Steve
..

Old July 26th 05, 05:07 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >
> > Then you'll be more than happy to point out
> > the lie, right?

> You know full well where they were in your thesis.=20

You didn't point them out! I'd of thought you'd be
more than happy to point out my lies... unless I was
not lying, and you're just trying to get out of here
with your skin intact.

Too late!
__
Steve
..

Old July 26th 05, 05:14 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> t...
>=20
> > Your crap unsays itself!

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "i have no response".

Oh, I thought that my response was absolutely
killer... remember this?

>>> i know why you cling to this belief but the wind doesnt constantly =

blow.

>>I know why you cling to this belief but the atmosphere is
>>never still.

>it doesnt continually move enough air to lift heavier gases above =

lighter=20
>ones. to a degree, yes....but it settles before reaching the ozone =

layer.

You crapped all over yourself with *that* one...
=20
> and BTW, i found out why there are refrigerants found in the bottom of =

the=20
> ocean. care to take a guess?

Suppose you post the link... no begging the question here.

And lest we forget!

<>

Old July 26th 05, 05:16 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >=20
> > It mentions universe in the Bible? Don't we all
> > understand 'day'? What about all the missing
> > 'begats'? Were dinosaurs on the Ark?

> The same name we give it now, Heavens.=20

OK! Thanks for the explanation.
__
Steve
..

Old July 26th 05, 05:20 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> > i know thats what youre trying to do but i wont let you. :-) my =

post to
> > YOU clearly stated -30 degrees. :-)

>=20
> > But not as a limiting factor!

>=20
> lol yes it was! although you desperately attempt to weasel your way =

off the=20
> hook theres just no way around it. my statement was clear. you =

remind me=20
> of clinton trying to weasel his way out of lying to the grand jury. =

funny=20
> to watch. :-)

Nope... 'such as' is no limiting phrase. And it was
not in the original spec. You, sir, are a dastardly
welch, and not of the sporting sort.

=20
> > without your self-imposed low
> > ambient spec

>=20
> irrelevent since i CLEARLY said -30 degrees. :-)

We can all read, Nate... you're welching.
=20
> > I win! Therefore, I win!

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "i lose".=20

Thanks for your admission... we can put this to
rest now, right?
__
Steve
..

Old July 26th 05, 05:24 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >=20
> > Another 'king of the non-sequiturs' gem! AAMOF,
> > I've spent *years* maintaining pools... there is a zen
> > to it. Have you ever found and repaired a concrete
> > pool leak, Bill? It's loads of fun... you use a syringe
> > and food coloring, then you use an electric jackhammer.
> > Then you use PVC pipe couplers... I had to make my
> > own slip fittings... Dremel is your friend. Ever heard
> > of diatomaceous earth? How about Polaris? Ever
> > killed a rat in a pool? Loads of fun... you *do* learn
> > to hate deciduous trees, and those funny Mayfly larvae
> > that are just the right size to get hung in the Polaris bag.

> You didn't mention pH Test Strips once, just common labor jobs of =

> flunky.=20

Obviously I never put chlorine in either... by
your reckoning. Who else would have done it,
when I was renting my sister's house? Rebuilt
the filter, rebuilt the Polaris, fixed the leak... I'd
have to say I knew about pools, having maintained
one for several years.
__
Steve
..

Old July 26th 05, 05:25 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> t...
>=20
> >> TRANSLATION --> "im a little girly bitch" :-)

>=20
> > Be as femme as you want

>=20
> i have no doubt thats the code that you live by. :-)

Of course... I let folks be as girly as they want.
Even when they call me a liar and throw a hissy
fit about a welch on a challenge... sure, go ahead,
be a pussy Nate... we're all watching!
__
Steve
..

Old July 26th 05, 06:17 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Send it to me with the one inch required margins.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 26th 05, 07:10 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .
>> TRANSLATION --> "i have nothing to say but that never stops me" :-)

> Sure I did... remember?

nope. you just repeat the same lies. you remind me of the black knight
from the holy grail. :-)