Spark Plug Question

Old January 21st 05, 06:15 AM
Richard

Default Spark Plug Question

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
news:wy_Hd.28050$sf5.21819@lakeread05...

> Boxed you get at the auto parts store. Blister packs usually
> come from some place like Wal-Mart, cost less, look the same, but are
> "seconds" that didn't make the top cut for whatever reason.

Really?? What makes you think/believe that because they are in a blister
pack they are seconds. I'd suggest that they are in blister pack because
they are being marketed to DIYers.

Richard

'94 GT 'vert
Under Drive Pulleys
Transgo HD2 Reprogramming Kit
High Stall Torque Converter
4:10 Gears
Gripp Sub Frame Connectors (welded)
FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
FRPP M5400-A Suspension
Laser Red

Old January 21st 05, 07:07 AM
Jim Warman

Indeed.... many suppliers offer several packaging options. Bulk pack,
convenience pack, pretty pack.... all the same stuff. Big box stores work on
the premise that we will go in for one item and come out with several. The
amount of psychological planning that goes into some store layouts is
astounding.

Spark Plug Question Steph Ford Mustang 4 January 21st 05 03:22 AM
Non-Factory Spark Plug Gap Setting Drink Corvette 6 October 11th 04 03:11 PM
Twisted-off Spark plug Threads Removed Gene Gardner General 0 October 5th 04 07:08 PM