AASCRA Formula 5000 Series Season II

Old August 18th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Online Racer

Default AASCRA Formula 5000 Series Season II

AASCRA Racing league

We are a fun based league in the USA and we are using rFactors Formula
IS and BMW Sauber for our online racing.
We run ten race seasons and we run year round.
We are now getting ready for season two and would like to welcome all
clean and fun minded racers to our league.

We have a 24/7 100 MB Server. Our members can practice anytime day or
night for our league races. Our rules are liberal to help newer drivers
to get involved with rFactor and the sport of online racing. Our Formula
5000 series runs on Thursdays and if we get enough interest we will run
an F 3 Series on Sundays. At this time we allow traction control and
automatic transmissions along with auto clutch.

We are on the West Coast USA and our starting times are based on this.
Official practice starts at 7:00 PDT – 10:00 EDT
Qualifying will start at 8:00 PDT – 11:00 EDT and run for 15 minutes.
Warm up will run for 10 minutes and then we will run a 32 lap race for
Road Courses and 60 laps for most ovals.

Here is our season two schedule.

Season Two 2006 Formula 5000 Schedule.

Aug 31st
Sebring International Speedway Florida USA
32 Laps RC

Sept 7th
The All American Grand Prix at Indy RC 35 Laps.

Sep 14st
Nuermburg Ring , Modern .. 25 Laps

Sept 21th
CRO Speedway 100 Laps.

Sept 28th
Montreal Canada
32 laps

Oct 5th
Imola Italy
32 Laps RC

Oct 12th
Istanbul Turkey
32 Laps. RC

Oct 19th
The First Annual AASCRA 500
Indianapolis Indiana
500 Miles – 200 Laps. Based On patch…

Oct 26th
Milwaukee Mile
Milwaukee Wisconsin. Based On Patch
100 Laps

Nov 2nd
Laguna Seca Monterey Ca U.S.A
50 laps RC

If you would like to race with us please go to www.panozworldseries.com
to sign up.
At this time we charge nothing. All we expect is clean racers. If you
want to argue and fight then please don’t bother. We don’t have a huge
rule book and we would like to keep it that way. Most of our drivers
will be glad to help out and give a newer driver some setup help. Any
driver from anywhere in the world is welcome to race with us.
Joe
AASCRA Racing Leagues