LIVE FOR SPEED S2

Old June 17th 05, 04:49 PM
tango

Default LIVE FOR SPEED S2

LFS S2 alpha to be released next friday 24th june.
http://www.liveforspeed.net/

1 week to go )
Tango
Old June 17th 05, 06:44 PM
Steve Blankenship

"tango" > wrote in message
.86...
> LFS S2 alpha to be released next friday 24th june.
> http://www.liveforspeed.net/
>
> 1 week to go )
> Tango

With an industry first, I believe.

"48 sampling spots per tyre allowing flat spots"

Tire wear, fuel and pit strategy, flat-spotting... Nice!

Old June 18th 05, 04:01 AM
Marc Collins

I hope this is a huge leap ahead...only ALPHA at this date is a bit
frustrating!

Marc

Old June 18th 05, 10:22 AM
Byron Forbes

"Steve Blankenship" > wrote in message
> "tango" > wrote in message
> .86...
>> LFS S2 alpha to be released next friday 24th june.
>> http://www.liveforspeed.net/
>>
>> 1 week to go )
>> Tango

> With an industry first, I believe.
>
> "48 sampling spots per tyre allowing flat spots"
>
> Tire wear, fuel and pit strategy, flat-spotting... Nice!

Might have to take a look at that.

Old June 18th 05, 11:33 AM
Malc

"Marc Collins" > wrote in message
.. .
> I hope this is a huge leap ahead...only ALPHA at this date is a bit
> frustrating!

The S2 demo alpha has been out for a while & compared to S1 a lot of
progress has been made. By the look of things this new S2 full alpha will
have some more updates (I don't think flatspots are modelled in the demo,
although hotspots on the tyres are) but mostly it'll be the new & updated
cars & tracks.

It's enough new stuff over the S2 demo that I've upgraded to an S2 license
anyway ;-)

Malc.

Old June 18th 05, 01:02 PM

Yawn.

Old June 18th 05, 03:20 PM
Andi Cole

Ah come on that's more than Racing Legends.

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply

oups.com...

Old June 19th 05, 04:19 AM
Alan Bernardo

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Yawn.

That's rather funny. Many complain that things were rushed when things turn
out badly, but don't have the patience to wait until things get right.

Alanb