tow rig for sale

Old February 12th 05, 06:39 AM
Nathan W. Collier

Default tow rig for sale

very clean, solid, reliable '01 dodge cummins 2500 4x4 auto quad cab.
101,000 highway miles (for 3 years it was driven back and forth from denver
to bozeman), priced thousands below retail value. truck recently had its
100,000 mile service. lift pump and injection pump replaced by cummins.
receipts from lithia dodge in billings montana prove that the rest of the
truck truly checks out 100%. fluid/filter was changed in the tranny, and it
was so well maintained that the bands in the tranny didnt even require
adjusting. i ordered an '05 rubicon and the dealership where i ordered the
jeep (rimrock jeep in billings montana 406.294.7000) is currently trying to
sell my truck on consignment. theyre asking $23,500 but i can pull it off
their lot at any time (per agreement) and sell it on my own. i actually owe
$19,700 i am willing to sell it for $19,400 and will even deliver it for
travel expenses (from billings montana) with a $500 deposit. this truck is
very clean and in excellent mechanical condition as well. feel free to email
me (email address on the page shown below) with any questions.

see http://UtilityOffRoad.com/dodge for pics

--

Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old February 14th 05, 05:29 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> very clean, solid, reliable '01 dodge cummins 2500 4x4 auto quad cab.

> see http://UtilityOffRoad.com/dodge for pics

reduced, $19,000

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old February 15th 05, 04:30 AM
Kevin in San Diego

MMMmmmm Diesel. I love diesel towing. Thats pretty clean, why people buy
new when you can get stuff like that for under 20k baffles me.
(I know, you buy new Sandman) but I just cant get myself to buy anything
less than a year old.
KH