A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto newsgroups » Technology
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

security 94 Buick park ave.

Old March 8th 14, 12:30 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
vince rappa
external usenet poster

Default security 94 Buick park ave.

Hello.
I have a real conundrum , going on with this 94 buick , It ran great when i first got it,
except for the fact that it would just shut down for no reason while driving however if you put it back in neutral it would start right back up . then one day two weeks after i got the car it would not start again, at all had it towed to a shop they messed with it for awhile got it running took it for a test drive the oil pressure dropped to zero and froze the engine, had it towed home, bought a used engine for it installed it, and now when i try to start it it will only run for a few seconds and shuts back down . if i wasn't already bald i would be pulling my hair out buy the roots, any help out there would be so much appreciated
Ads
Old March 15th 14, 04:12 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
T0m $herman
external usenet poster

Default security 94 Buick park ave.

On 3/7/2014 6:30 PM, vince rappa wrote:
> Hello.
> I have a real conundrum , going on with this 94 buick , It ran great when i first got it,
> except for the fact that it would just shut down for no reason while driving however if you put it back in neutral it would start right back up . then one day two weeks after i got the car it would not start again, at all had it towed to a shop they messed with it for awhile got it running took it for a test drive the oil pressure dropped to zero and froze the engine, had it towed home, bought a used engine for it installed it, and now when i try to start it it will only run for a few seconds and shuts back down . if i wasn't already bald i would be pulling my hair out buy the roots, any help out there would be so much appreciated
>

Cut your losses and sell it to a salvage yard.

--
T0m $herm@n