Revolks

Old November 28th 04, 10:14 PM
cisco

Default Revolks

Chuck - I had reVolks restore my Bug. They bilked me out of $16,000+ (and
my Bug) via PayPal. Jeff has gone to Canada and the shop is closed. I
have filed a complaint w/ the Arkansas Attorney General, the Benton County
Prosecuting attorney, and the Siloam Springs PD.

Old November 28th 04, 11:20 PM
jjs

"cisco" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> Chuck - I had reVolks restore my Bug. They bilked me out of $16,000+ (and
> my Bug) via PayPal. Jeff has gone to Canada and the shop is closed.

That's a felony. Why isn't the guy charged? It doesn't matter if he's in
Canada - does it?

Old November 29th 04, 12:00 AM
John Connolly

same attitude as North Carolina, doesn't surprise me one bit.

Unless there is blood involved, the authorities do not care. Their attitude
actually encourages a dishonest "living" over an honest one.

John
Aircooled.Net Inc.

--
Please allow up to 48 hours for a representative of Aircooled.Net to respond
to your email inquiry. If you have not received a response in over 72 hours

Old November 30th 04, 11:36 PM
Kafertoys

>same attitude as North Carolina

Only when youy have no case john
just keep whinning I'm sure someone feels sorry for you

Mario
Vintage Werks Restorations
Old December 1st 04, 01:17 AM
John Connolly

who said I was referring you to? Guilt perhaps? :-D

John
Aircooled.Net Inc

Old December 1st 04, 01:29 AM
Shaggie

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:17:36 -0700, "John Connolly"
> wrote:

>who said I was referring you to? Guilt perhaps? :-D
>
>John
>Aircooled.Net Inc
>
>"Kafertoys" > wrote in message
>> >same attitude as North Carolina

>> Only when youy have no case john
>> just keep whinning I'm sure someone feels sorry for you
>>
>> Mario
>> Vintage Werks Restorations

I like the "Werks" part of that business title how it's all
German-like, but something just occurred to me. It's probably just an
unintentional misspelling. Like how he misspelled "you" and "whining"
in a single sentence and forgot to capitalize "Same" and "John" and
his first sentence was incomplete and he forgot to put a "." at the
end of his next sentence attempt and at the end of the next attempt at
a sentence which was a run-on sentence. Jebus, we could make a "How
The English Language Does *NOT* Work" book out of his "writings."
*wipes tear of laughter from eye*

---

I cannot conceive of a personal God who would directly influence
the actions of individuals, or would directly sit in judgment on
creatures of his own creation. - Albert Einstein
Old December 3rd 04, 09:06 PM
cisco

I was bilked out of $16k and my VW by reVolks of Siloam Springs, AR. They
have closed shop and can't be reached. Has anyone else had a similar
experience w/ reVolks? I would appreciate any feedback. Case is under
investigation by the State Attorney General, Benton Co. Prosecuting
Attorney, and Siloam Springs PD.

Old December 5th 04, 03:37 AM
RSMEINER

>We discovered electrical tape tends to take all the body hair off so we're
>sticking with the duct tape. As far as the hamsters and guinea pigs go,
>they've
>been banned. He's only allowed to play with good ol' American Beaver.
>
>K.

Leave it to Beaver.

Randy
http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner