WARNING: GM cheating thousands...

Old August 22nd 04, 04:16 PM
misterfact

Default WARNING: GM cheating thousands...

WARNING!: GM CHEATING THOUSANDS
by: gm_watcher 08/22/04 10:46 am
Msg: 20491 of 21189

))+_)_-()(&*%643432@%%^^#$3#$5$5466T^TG&^

GM IS CHEATING THOUSANDS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, LEAVING MANY
STRANDED & IN FINACIAL DIFFICULTY, WARRANTEE COMPANIES ARE GOING
BANKRUPT TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH EXTENSIVE REPAIRS FROM FAULTY GM
ENGINEERING.

SALES ARE WAY DOWN!
STOCK IS ON ITS WAY!
I'M GETTING OUT WHILE I STILL CAN
G. WAGONER REFUSES TO REALIZE PROBLEMS
GM REFUSES TO MAKE GOOD TO CUSTOMERS
AND NOW THEY TAKE THE JOBS TO CHINA!

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...d.cgi?GMcnsmrs
Old August 22nd 04, 06:40 PM
marx404

Please ignore this fruitcake. Give it already Mr. Troll, go find another
forum already, nobody is listening to you. At this point, you are no longer
even an annoyance, you are only amusement. Go away and stay away, your phony
"information and alerts" are not fact, they are just stupid. Now go away
and stop trolling this forum already. The people who are here are loyal
Saturn Fans and your stupidity nor your ignorant rants will turn away our
loyalty nor our enjoyment that our Saturns have brought us. Why not make
your own website or blog and go **** off, leave us alone you troll. Thank
you.

And no, yours nor any other replies can or will justify or coax me or any
other person of intelligence into an argument or a reply. **** off you
troll, go away for once and for all, YOU AND YOUR LIES ARE NOT WANTED HERE!

Old August 22nd 04, 06:51 PM
RC

marx404 wrote:
> Please ignore this fruitcake. Give it already Mr. Troll, go find another
> forum already, nobody is listening to you. At this point, you are no longer
> even an annoyance, you are only amusement. Go away and stay away, your phony
> "information and alerts" are not fact, they are just stupid. Now go away
> and stop trolling this forum already. The people who are here are loyal
> Saturn Fans and your stupidity nor your ignorant rants will turn away our
> loyalty nor our enjoyment that our Saturns have brought us. Why not make
> your own website or blog and go **** off, leave us alone you troll. Thank
> you.
>
> And no, yours nor any other replies can or will justify or coax me or any
> other person of intelligence into an argument or a reply. **** off you
> troll, go away for once and for all, YOU AND YOUR LIES ARE NOT WANTED HERE!

And, Marx404, when you are less inhibited, you can tell him how you
really feel.
RC
Old August 23rd 04, 07:45 PM
Oppie

Will you PLEASE get a life and try to be a part of the solution instead of
just another annoying POS!

om...

Old August 24th 04, 02:57 AM
teem

Heh! reads like the Robinson robot!.
news

Old August 24th 04, 06:54 PM
misterfact

"Oppie" > wrote in message >.. .
> Will you PLEASE get a life and try to be a part of the solution instead of
> just another annoying POS!
>
> "sisterfictitious" > wrote in message
> om...
> > WARNING!: GM CHEATING THOUSANDS

The solution is getting the government to prosecute the criminals at
GM who constantly make UNRELIABLE (and hence,UNSAFE) cars. Throw them
in jail and replace them with people who put reliable and safe
vehicles on the market.
Old August 25th 04, 02:32 PM
Oppie

"sisterfictitious" > wrote in message > The solution is
getting the government to prosecute the criminals at
> GM who constantly make UNRELIABLE (and hence,UNSAFE) cars. Throw them
> in jail and replace them with people who put reliable and safe
> vehicles on the market.

So when are you running for political office or getting your law degree? If
you have a legitimate beef, do more than just being a troll.