jeep wrangler turn signals

Old October 24th 05, 11:41 PM
laxdad

Default jeep wrangler turn signals

My 93 wrangler has a plow and recently the turn signals stopped working on
both sides. All the lights and fuses seem good. Any ideas on how to
remedy this? thanks

Old October 26th 05, 05:25 PM
Mike Romain

Do the emergency flashers still work?

If so I would swap over the flasher unit to the signal flasher to see if
it is just a dead flasher unit.

If not, then the main ground for them is the bolts on the fixtures,
Having all 4 grounds disappear implies the body of the Jeep has no
ground. The body ground is a mesh cable from the engine head to the
firewall.

If swapping the flasher doesn't work and you have ground, then the
signal switch inside the column is suspect.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's