Cheapest Replace-A-Top

Old October 9th 05, 03:19 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Default Cheapest Replace-A-Top

Who's got the best price on a replacement top for my TJ?

It came with the soft top, the hardware is good, I just need new fabric.
In spice. Would like tinted rear windows.
Old October 9th 05, 05:50 AM
Carl

Bestop is the ONLY way to go.

Carl

Old October 10th 05, 06:37 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Carl wrote:
> Bestop is the ONLY way to go.
>
> Carl
>
> "Scott in Baltimore" > wrote in message
>
>>Who's got the best price on a replacement top for my TJ?
>>
>>It came with the soft top, the hardware is good, I just need new fabric.
>>In spice. Would like tinted rear windows.

I was hoping somebody knew what place was the cheapest for a good top.

Quadratec had it for $50 off. $459 + $29 shipping.

I hope I get it during some good weather...
Old October 10th 05, 03:33 PM
J. Sprauer

follow carls advise... dont try and save 50-100 by buying an off brand..
they dont fit near as well!!

"Scott in Baltimore" > wrote in message
> Carl wrote:
> > Bestop is the ONLY way to go.
> >
> > Carl
> >
> > "Scott in Baltimore" > wrote in

message

Old October 12th 05, 01:01 AM
Chuck

I have a Factory Black Top from my "04" TJ - Dark tint. I would love to part
with as I only use the Hard Top. I am in MO.

Old October 13th 05, 08:19 PM
Scott in Baltimore

Chuck wrote:
> I have a Factory Black Top from my "04" TJ - Dark tint. I would love to part
> with as I only use the Hard Top. I am in MO.

Not black, spice! I have my top in the box. Need to wait
for Saturday to install it. Hope it's nice enough out to
take a topless drive. It hasn't been down all summer, I
was afraid it would crack. It's got holes and it leaks!

I might sew in some window screen in the old windows.

> "Scott in Baltimore" > wrote in message
>
>>Who's got the best price on a replacement top for my TJ?
>>
>>It came with the soft top, the hardware is good, I just need new fabric.
>>In spice. Would like tinted rear windows.

One Bestop R-A-T in spice with sunblock windows,
waiting for an install... 51124-37

Replace the accessory belt on the Saturn L series Newsguy Saturn 5 June 16th 05 07:04 PM
Help. How do I replace e34 (M50) leaking valve cover gasket. wmjsplace BMW 1 May 18th 05 06:16 PM
replace u-joint Herb Jeep 9 March 26th 05 02:24 PM
A2 Golf - cheapest Euro lights? Nate Nagel VW water cooled 12 December 10th 04 02:13 AM