CobraJet's vs GT40Patrick's

Old March 6th 05, 10:00 PM
CobraJet

In article > ,
> wrote:

> "CobraJet" > wrote in message
> > In article > ,
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > This group doesn't encompass the entire world. You speak like you're a

> godly
> > > automotive technician...

> > Technician? Is that what I became after changing MAF and 02 sensors?
> > Argh. I'll stick to gearhead.
> >
> > > but you only post to bash other people.

> > No, I point out bull****, like that which spewed from JD and BJ and
> > you claiming it was a female that you had over for Valentine's din-din.

> Well, Patrick has done extremely well in pointing out YOUR bull****... that
> you have no experience whatsoever Mr. "gearhead".

You know, I was just standing outside looking at my 460 and waiting
for some mechanic to wander over and fiddle with it, when I had a
thought. Yes, it *did* hurt.

Following your bravery in admitting a homosexual lifestyle, I
thought maybe it's best if I own up to not being a mechanic. Not only
would I have a huge load off my chest, but I can hang out in this
newsgroup without looking to answer anyone's question. I can just hone
in on the bull**** posts, and ask my *own* tech questions, since
everyone here is more qualified than I.

Damn, that *does* feel good! OK, time to go back out and stare at my
460, but I'll be back tonight with some questions.

> > > Exactly
> > > what experience DO you have? *smooch* *smooch* patrick.

> > You like Patrick's butt, don't you? Familiar territory?

> Well duh!!

Yeah, that was a thilly question.

--
CobraJet
Thunder Snake #1
Old March 6th 05, 10:45 PM

LOL yep you know it... I'm just as gay as can possibly be. Or in your
wettest of dreams at least.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT

Old March 6th 05, 10:46 PM

So you're not a mechanic & admit it. Thanks!

-Mike

Old March 6th 05, 11:38 PM

*Fondles CJ's boobies*

Had a homosexual urge. You have nice tits.

-Mike

Old March 6th 05, 11:41 PM
Wound Up

CobraJet wrote:
> In article >, Wound Up
> > wrote:
>

>>CobraJet wrote:

>>> What, you own a Talon?

>>Nope. I'm not an 18-year-old girl.

> Oh, I misunderstood "DSM".

Heh. No Diamond Stars round here.

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 7th 05, 01:10 AM
CobraJet

In article > ,
> wrote:

> LOL yep you know it... I'm just as gay as can possibly be. Or in your
> wettest of dreams at least.

Lame. Do better.

--
NewbieJet
Old March 7th 05, 01:10 AM
CobraJet

In article > ,
> wrote:

> So you're not a mechanic & admit it. Thanks!

No sweat. Now what we need to do is get you and Patty and Billy on
call around the clock here to answer tech questions. Which shift do you
want, Mikey?

--
NewbieJet
Old March 7th 05, 01:10 AM
CobraJet

In article > ,
> wrote:

> *Fondles CJ's boobies*
>
> Had a homosexual urge. You have nice tits.

Now now, little pansy. Don't be trying to reach through the screen
to touch us straight guys. I'm sure there's enough truck stop action on
the Net to satisfy your depraved cravings.

--
NewbieJet
Old March 7th 05, 02:40 AM

But nobody has the sexy man boobies that you have, CJ. I will not settle for
anything less!

-Mike

Old March 7th 05, 06:16 PM

CobraJet wrote:

Hot damn! I snap my fingers and cubicle boy does the work! At least
> you got the car list right. The rest you get a D on. Not for effort,
> but for thinking that *anyone* relates his entire life to Usenet.

I've
> never seen a single person write a detailed biography here. Have you?
>
> In a court of law, your smegmatic expulsion would amount to

hearsay
> and would fall woefully astray of conveying factual information. It's
> no wonder you failed as a lawyer.
>
> I understand you, though. You're at a crossroads in your life, and
> it pains you to think that other people may have had a more

interesting
> past than you. But it's OK, William, you are still needed by society.
>
> After all, *somebody* has to enter that data.

Hot damn, snap my fingers and the same old Cobra Jet blah blah blah
spews forth. Try to change the focus to the opponent's personal
character, put him on the "defensive," pretend it'd be too much trouble
to rebut the charges and that the rebuttals would be knocked down
anyway. Par for the course.

The truth is what it is. I say the truth is that, about 35 years ago,
you dabbled in street racing for a brief while with a *snicker* 289
Mustang. Probably living at home with Mommy and Daddy and pretending
to go to college.

At some point you dropped out of college and moved to Arizona and
opened a car stereo shop. Along the way you acquired a bunch of '60's
cars, some of which had the ability to move under their own power.
Thanks to your stewardship, none of them do now.

Along the way you ran a few laps at the dragstrip. But you have not
done so for years, possibly decades.

At some point the stereo shop went bust, and you haven't held regular
job since then. This is possible only if you're living on SSI, a
personal injury award, or some other method of sucking on somebody
else's tit.

Now you're nearly 50, living with 20-30 cats in some marginally
habitable hut in the Arizona desert. Oh yeah, and about five months
ago you started an actual automotive project, your first one in years,
possibly decades.

180 Out