PT CRUISER HYDRAULIC

Old July 21st 05, 11:58 PM

Default PT CRUISER HYDRAULIC

simmilar problem to the master cylinder posted by JAN - OHIO
but in hydrahulic reservoir. What do you think the problem can be.
Well, I take the car to the dealer and guess what, when they turn my PT
back.
I was parking an CLACCKKKK!!! no mor clutch !!
they said the master cylinder needed to be changed.
The changeed the bloody piece and guess waht.
Just when I was turning rigth in the next corner and I wasnt able to
stop firmly the car as if it were without liquid(is a PT GT)

Well I took the car to the dealer and the ****ing bosster was wrong
this time..

Now I 10000 kms after I was driving and suddenly I was without the
power of the hydraulic system as if I were driving a trailer.

What can I claim as warranty
PLEASE HELP

Old July 22nd 05, 07:18 PM
Punch

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> simmilar problem to the master cylinder posted by JAN - OHIO
> but in hydrahulic reservoir. What do you think the problem can be.
> Well, I take the car to the dealer and guess what, when they turn my PT
> back.
> I was parking an CLACCKKKK!!! no mor clutch !!
> they said the master cylinder needed to be changed.
> The changeed the bloody piece and guess waht.
> Just when I was turning rigth in the next corner and I wasnt able to
> stop firmly the car as if it were without liquid(is a PT GT)
>
> Well I took the car to the dealer and the ****ing bosster was wrong
> this time..
>

> Now I 10000 kms after I was driving and suddenly I was without the
> power of the hydraulic system as if I were driving a trailer.
>
> What can I claim as warranty
> PLEASE HELP

you can claim everything under warranty, its under 60,000km!!

umm clutch and master cylinder?? (they fed you some b.s)
No brakes is a sure sign of a boost line off near the brake booster...

check your lines under the hood, get a different mechanic or atleast bring
someone with you who can speak the same language as the mechanic to
translate info for you.