DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! Quick sad story.

Old June 18th 05, 03:41 AM
66 6F HCS

Default DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! Quick sad story.

I had my ass handed to me tonight by a '71 Chevelle SS 350. Not just a small chunk of my ass, but like it got supersized before he handed me the WHOLE DAMN THING!!! Like I was standing still. He looked over and said, "You wanna go?", Me being the moron, knowing that if he's askin' he knows he can take me. Light turns green and he goes like a bat outta hell right off the line. Once I got going I slowly gained, but never passed. Maybe if I had another mile I'm sure my accel pump is too light. I put my foot in it and the carb was like, "What, Gas? Now? You're kidding right?" Course I'm very sure the Chevy was running way deeper than my 3.70's in his pumpkin, and he had the obvious drag shock stance on the front end. I shoulda KNOWN better!!! AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

This is all I saw......
http://tinyurl.com/d3oo4
--
Scott W.
'66 HCS Mustang 289
Old June 18th 05, 06:15 AM
elaich

"66 6F HCS" > wrote in
:

> I had my ass handed to me tonight by a '71 Chevelle SS 350.

Says 350, probably was a 454 or even a 500 something stroker.

--
"Go Spurs! Beat Detroit!"
Old June 18th 05, 06:25 AM
Spike

That's what my best friend races at the local strip... well, he did
until his back injury... only his was English Racing green or whatever
Chevy calls it.

It's actually a damn fine machine and can be pretty trick.

Look at it this way.... losing builds character... : ) LOL

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:41:07 -0600, "66 6F HCS"
> wrote:

>I had my ass handed to me tonight by a '71 Chevelle SS 350. Not just a small chunk of my ass, but like it got supersized before he handed me the WHOLE DAMN THING!!! Like I was standing still. He looked over and said, "You wanna go?", Me being the moron, knowing that if he's askin' he knows he can take me. Light turns green and he goes like a bat outta hell right off the line. Once I got going I slowly gained, but never passed. Maybe if I had another mile I'm sure my accel pump is too light. I put my foot in it and the carb was like, "What, Gas? Now? You're kidding right?" Course I'm very sure the Chevy was running way deeper than my 3.70's in his pumpkin, and he had the obvious drag shock stance on the front end. I shoulda KNOWN better!!! AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!
>
>This is all I saw......
>http://tinyurl.com/d3oo4

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old June 18th 05, 06:40 AM
Jim Warman

Shoulda known better would have precluded street racing. You are now,
officially, a tit.....

Shoulda known better would have killed the HTML.....

Old June 18th 05, 09:55 PM
66 6F HCS

"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
> Shoulda known better would have precluded street racing. You are now,
> officially, a tit.....

Whatever... You don't know the circumstances (because I didn't give them)
and automatically assume something you have no idea about, based on YOUR
previous experiences, not mine.

> Shoulda known better would have killed the HTML.....

If your running a newsreader that can't handle HTML, then you need to get
into the 21st century. Maybe Hurc's cutting a little close to the nerve huh?

Whatever...

"Al Qaeda" does not exist Awake BMW 64 March 10th 05 11:25 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] VW air cooled 4 December 21st 04 01:06 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Jeep 0 December 20th 04 10:49 AM
funny story about autos.tech [email protected] Technology 5 December 19th 04 10:50 PM