American Car Makes

Old June 16th 05, 01:23 AM
James C. Reeves

You're kidding, right?

Old June 16th 05, 01:24 AM
223rem

James C. Reeves wrote:
> "Dave Lister" > wrote in message
> . 6...
>
>>Which ones are "enemy combatants", loon?
>>

> The ones they picked up on the battle field shooting at us...which are most
> of the ones there (about 500 people, I read).
>
> Why the name calling, anyway? And what does any of this have to do with
> driving?

She/He sounds very much like Judy...
Old June 16th 05, 01:27 AM
James C. Reeves

"Dave Lister" > wrote in message
. 6...

> Which ones are "enemy combatants", loon?
>
> --
> Republican Health Plan: Don't Get Sick
>
> Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time

I have a question. Why spend the dollars and human resources detaining
these people if there wasn't good reason to? There would be no point at all
in doing so, would there?

Old June 16th 05, 03:11 AM
DTJ

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:14:40 GMT, "Robert Morrisette"
> wrote:

>"Dave Lister" > wrote in message
.6...
>> Nate Nagel > wrote in
>> news:1118699145.40c08c9a86029f55b2ff96ff1a6b1d1e@t eranews:

>> --
>> Republican Health Plan: Don't Get Sick
>>
>> Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time
>>

>Suggest you invest in a dictionary

He is not old enough to read it, much less lift it.
Old June 16th 05, 03:13 AM
DTJ

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 04:27:59 GMT, 223rem > wrote:

>Dave Lister wrote:
>
> > Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time

>You have no idea what the Stalinist Gulag
>was like; comparing Guantanamo with
>the Gulag is an insult to the memory of tens of
>millions of inocents killed by the Communists.
>
>Try to read Solzhenitsyn's "Gulag Archipelago",
>and you'll see how big of a dumb**** you were.

What do you expect from these idiot liberals (Note: not all liberals
are idiots)? This guy just blindly accepts everything the ny and la
times print as fact. I would love to see how he feels when one of his
family is murdered by a terrorist, or when his son is killed defending
our country because assholes named lister think supporting your
military means not spitting on them in person.
Old June 16th 05, 03:16 AM
DTJ

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:38:30 GMT, Dave Lister

:

>> Many US jails are far worse than Gitmo. Why dont you
>> direct your hysterical indignation to them?

>The people in US jails have been tried and convicted of a crime, loon.

The terorrists don't ****ing deserve a trial as they are sub human.
Only humans have human rights, and we treat them better than they were
treated by al queada or their own governments. ****, only a liberal
asshole would complain about a sub human terrorist being taken from a
hole in the ground, where he had not eaten for days, and being
transferred to an air conditioned complex where he receives 3 meals a
day.
Old June 16th 05, 03:33 AM
DTJ

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:58:30 GMT, 223rem > wrote:

>Dave Lister wrote:

>I know your kind. In Western Europe during the cold war, you would have
>been one of the so-called "left-wing intellectuals" (also called useful idiots
>by the Communists) the Soviet disinformation and propaganda apparatus
>manipulated so effectively to their advantage. You would have dennounced
>the "imperialist" USA and sung praises to Stalin. You mean well, I'm sure,
>but you're not too bright.

Heavens, you aren't suggesting that ms lister is a paid operative? I
mean, no self respecting American would actually work -FOR- the
terrorists, would they? Oops, I just ready the part where you stated
he wasn't very bright. I guess that just means he doesn't -realize-
he is working for the terrorists.
Old June 16th 05, 03:36 AM
DTJ

On 15 Jun 2005 12:40:55 -0700, "Ad absurdum per aspera"
> wrote:

>> If you want a well assembled, technologically obsolete,
>> mediocre sedan, Toyota is pumping out Camrys.....

>I'm about to take my second thousand-mile road trip of the year in my
>'89, the high-miler among the seven Corollas and Camrys, of model years
>86-98, serving as daily drivers in my extended family.
>
>It won't win any races or turn heads in front of any nightclubs. What
>it will do is burn a gallon of the cheapest gas in town every 30 miles,
>and half a quart of oil the whole trip, in its unmolested engine; hold
>75 in fifth gear on all but a couple of the steepest grades; keep me
>reasonably comfortable even across the Mojave with its original air
>conditioning; and start on the first bang every time, hot or cold, wet
>or dry.
>
>When the odometer hits 210, 000 somewhere on the return trip, can I
>officially promote it from "mediocre" to "marvelously mediocre"? It
>gets me wherever I want to go at about as little integrated cost of
>ownership as one could hope for, and that aspect of performance has a
>charm all its own.

Nah, the correct term would be "superior to everything that GM, Ford
and Chrysler will turn out this year or next." Further, that is
assuming you are comparing your '89 to those new vehicles. A
comparison of a new Honda or Toyota to the crap "American" companies
claim is their best would be a joke.
Old June 16th 05, 03:37 AM
DTJ

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:46:58 GMT, Dave Lister
> wrote:

>> The Bush administration is doing plenty wrong w.r.t the Guantanemo
>> prisoners, but holding them without trial isn't precisely one of them.

>We aren't at war with them, or did that elude you? If they aren't POWs,
>which is what Bush claims, then they should get a trial or get let go.

Are you really that stupid?
Old June 16th 05, 03:38 AM
DTJ

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:48:15 GMT, Dave Lister
> wrote:

lister must really be aunt judy. She talks the same.

bin laden drives a stang [email protected] Ford Mustang 2 April 24th 05 03:53 PM
"American" TV media cover up CIA_Israeli torture Awake BMW 7 February 26th 05 02:44 PM
American cars Dave Antique cars 6 February 13th 05 04:27 PM
American cars Dave General 6 February 13th 05 04:27 PM
Where to find list of 1930's American Automobile Manufacturers [email protected] Antique cars 4 November 1st 03 06:44 AM