Looking for an original stereo?

Old February 9th 05, 11:50 PM
dragenwagen

hmmmm maybe your PO was the same PO my 69 had...

http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen/pics/69vw064.jpg

http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen/pics/69vw059.jpg

and his brother must have not been as creative... single hole hacked in
under the dash:

http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen/pics/66wagen020.jpg

************************************************** **************
dragenwagen
1966 Type I - Daily Driver
1969 Type I - Undergoing heater channel replacement
http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen
"Old VW's Don't Leak Oil, They Mark Their Territory."
************************************************** **************

. ..

Old February 10th 05, 12:31 AM
P.J.Berg

Juper Wort wrote:
> "P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
>> P.J.Berg wrote:

>>> I would say sealer options since different markets got different
>>> radios... Saphire, Phillips and Blaupunkt etc.
>>>
>>> J.

>> Hrmph, sould read "Dealer option"
>>
>> J.
>>

> Should read "should"
>
> James

You Win, I loose!

I'll buy you a pint if youre close enough.. :0)

Old February 11th 05, 10:00 AM
Juper Wort

"P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
> Juper Wort wrote:
> > "P.J.Berg" > wrote in message

> >> Hrmph, sould read "Dealer option"
> >>
> >> J.
> >>

> > Should read "should"
> >
> > James

> You Win, I loose!
>
> I'll buy you a pint if youre close enough.. :0)

closer than them Yanks !

James